Unity Completed Secrets of the Bastion [v0.6d] [Impy]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
without any hate whatsoever as I really appreciate Impys work ethic, still this game is mediocre at best. the pixelart looks cheap, story boring and gameplay overcomplicated. Sweepers was much better. I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw the new bedroom scenes where Ben/alan just lie like a plump sack on the girl, sorry but that just looks incerdibly bad drawn, even worse the pose was used for 2 new scenes

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
From Impy 22 hours ago:
First patch should be up in around 24 hours from the time of this post. It will include 2 endings and 2 events as well as some various fixes.
Why must Impy lie?!

Joking, but they seriously have terrible planning. Usually late by a day or two, which wouldn't be an issue if they acknowledged and adjusted to it. Just comes off as always running late.

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Why must Impy lie?!

Joking, but they seriously have terrible planning. Usually late by a day or two, which wouldn't be an issue if they acknowledged and adjusted to it. Just comes off as always running late.
Well yes... but still, the updates are regular, and even if it's a small delay they are always up. I understand I sound like a simp but there are devs out there that are behaving way worse then her, so I don't mind waiting 1or 2 more days when I know the content is guaranteed to be here.

Reactions: arigatogyro

Erick9000

Feb 18, 2018
From Impy 12 Hours Ago:
I think I'm on track to get the final patch uploaded in around 24 hours. Since this is meant to be the last one, I want to thoroughly playtest the game and if there's too much stuff I don't like, I may delay by a day, but no longer than that. So far, I don't think I will need to do that.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Well that's the final update out, a little underwhelming in all but lots of good scenes in there! I think Impy likes to make their games too wide rather tham focused, but they're fun to play and there's always a couple of really nice character designs. Here's hoping Monster Monsoon will end a bit more fleshed out

Erick9000

Feb 18, 2018
Well that's the final update out, a little underwhelming in all but lots of good scenes in there! I think Impy likes to make their games too wide rather tham focused, but they're fun to play and there's always a couple of really nice character designs. Here's hoping Monster Monsoon will end a bit more fleshed out
I have high hopes for the new game that's about to start development, i think bastion just has too many characters to give a proper sense of progression.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes