Unity Completed Secrets of the Bastion [v0.6d] [Impy]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

hexonie

Mar 9, 2019
Pretty sad bastion is going to be marked as completed already i really liked the artwork in this update and wanted to see more of liz and naomi. Welp the people chose and the people are always right.
Anyways here's the save file for this update.

Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021
Pretty sad bastion is going to be marked as completed already i really liked the artwork in this update and wanted to see more of liz and naomi. Welp the people chose and the people are always right.
Can you pass the latest on impy's subscriberstar? oh exactly what do you mean

Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021
Seriously, have I finished bastion? A big update was not supposed to be missing, which would be 6

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
This man is about to create the Impy NTR Universe with all these games. But with actually interesting games

hexonie

Mar 9, 2019
this update defintely had a proper ntr scene though. Y'know the oblivious protagonist type thing.

Champinon

May 20, 2017
Impy suffered a serious case of writer's block when she was making Summer Sweepers, a game that was supposed to be a little bit longer, so that's why she decided to make two shorter games instead of a longer one to avoid said writer's block.

jferdi

Jan 6, 2020
Great game but it suffers from opaque UI.

There are over a dozen little icons that carry a lot of meaning, but the player is expected to memorize them quickly.

Would like to be able to click on a room and see it's full schedule, instead of using the scroll bar. Even better would be an automatic check to inform me when a care objective is satisfied via the current schedule or not.

Each character and room combination has a unique temptation meter, which is probably good for gameplay, but it's difficult to keep track of every temptation meter.

Decimal point for stats is not aligned. At a glance, 7.2 looks like less than 7.

• Angry
Reactions: Plushy2k
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes