Unity Completed Secrets of the Bastion [v0.6d] [Impy]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Easy

May 25, 2017
ihave unfotunetly i dont know the file location
Try uploading the Assembly CSharp.dll in the Game folder itself --> Bastion v4a - Win\Bastion_Data\Managed

Or

you get to it using the Windows button[between alt Left and Control Left] + r --> a little window pops up and you type in %appdata% --> now it could be here AppData\LocalLow\Impy\Bastion and upload the .sav in there

best case scenario you pack it up in a .rar and its a done deal

Last edited:
May 14, 2021
Try uploading the Assembly CSharp.dll in the Game folder itself --> Bastion v4a - Win\Bastion_Data\Managed

Or

you get to it using the Windows button[between alt Left and Control Left] + r --> a little window pops up and you type in %appdata% --> now it could be here AppData\LocalLow\Impy\Bastion and upload the .sav in there

best case scenario you pack it up in a .rar and its a done deal

Erick9000

Feb 18, 2018
Progress Report #35
Secrets of the Bastion
I'm getting some of the first events in place for the Minotaur Shrine. I decided to go with a partitioned room where events will take place through or behind a curtain, which should allow for some fun scenarios. The dolls are also being worked on, and I finished the main sprites, portraits and dialogue for adding them to the game. My current plan is to have them "attach" to qualifying work activity once per day, giving the room an additional care boost and a new event if you visit.

New Content:

• Added a new room.
  • Started adding the dolls.
  • Started adding portraits and dialogue to the dungeon encounters.
As a side-note, I have ordered a new computer. The transfer of files shouldn't cause delays, but you never know with these things. I'll include the details of what happened in the comments for anyone who is interested.

1667063206430.png

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Any news?
Last post on Subscribestar:

Release Schedule for Secrets of the Bastion v5
Version 5 of Secrets of the Bastion will become available for download in a pinned post on November 20th-21st.

This release will be immediately available for subscribers at the $5 tier or higher. An in-game credit page included in this release will be attributed to all past and present supporters. Your names will forever remain in the credits for this game regardless of your future membership status.

Monster Monsoon v3 will become publicly available on Itch on November 18th.

So hang tight for a week

Erick9000

Feb 18, 2018
From Impy:
Upload will happen in 30 hours or so. I have finished most of what I wanted to get done, and it's all been working properly in my first tests. Dolls, new audit scenes, minotaur, dungeon dialogue and a few events for the other rooms. More events than in the last update, 16 total by my count. One of the big illustrations and new cards are the only major items I will save for the patch.
About 15 hours ago

Reactions: Plushy2k

Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021
From Impy:
Upload will happen in 30 hours or so. I have finished most of what I wanted to get done, and it's all been working properly in my first tests. Dolls, new audit scenes, minotaur, dungeon dialogue and a few events for the other rooms. More events than in the last update, 16 total by my count. One of the big illustrations and new cards are the only major items I will save for the patch.
About 15 hours ago
Great, so at dawn I'll have to pay for the subscription when it comes out hehe

May 14, 2021
From Impy:
About 15 hours ago
does it means by tomorrow

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes