Unity Completed Secrets of the Bastion [v0.6d] [Impy]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Erick9000

Feb 18, 2018
From Impy 12 hours ago:

The patch will be up in either 24 hours or 48 depending on how tomorrow goes. I still have a fair bit I want to add and touch up, but I also don't want to take too much time, so I'm aiming for 24.

Erick9000

Feb 18, 2018
News for Bastion will slow down untill mid october hits with the release of the new Monster Monsoon version.
For the time being something that might interest some of you it's the new game that Impy will start developing around February 2023, so here's the info:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: colifa

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
News for Bastion will slow down untill mid october hits with the release of the new Monster Monsoon version.
For the time being something that might interest some of you it's the new game that Impy will start developing around February 2023, so here's the info:

Dude, is she even finishing her other two games? lol Why is she pumping out another one?

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Erick9000

Feb 18, 2018
Dude, is she even finishing her other two games? lol Why is she pumping out another one?
Bastion is getting updates until january 2023, then monster monsoon gets big updates while the new game enters its first stages of development. On an old post Impy had plan for the updates to be faster; V4 of bastion was planned for August but released September, the calendar is this:
  • Jul: Monsoon v2
  • Aug: Bastion v4
  • Sep: Monsoon v3 + February game concept plans
  • Oct: Bastion v5
  • Nov: Monsoon v4 part 1 + Bastion v6
  • Dec: Bastion v7 part 1
  • Jan: Bastion v7 part 2 + Monsoon v4 part 2
  • Feb: New game
So we should be getting a monster monsoon update around mid October, then maybe if things go correctly a bunch of bastion updates, Impy says that there will be 1 more room; the Minotaur Shrine in the next update.
Since bastion has all it´s major concepts implemented it only lacks more progression events and a conclusion event at the end of each player run. It was said in comment ( nothing set in stone yet) that the ending would be about alaric and lizzie's wedding and the events of the ending would change based on character stats and what temptations events you triggered.
There's still 4 planned updates for bastion to finish development so adding this features and more temptation events will be the focus.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Logboss and ktez

kingpatrick

May 9, 2019
True, but lately they seem to be getting a bit slower if I'm correct. It seems she is getting a bit overwhelmed.
That is also true, her work is always really good, responsive to the community holds votes and adds that content in. I hope she doesnt get burnt out.

Reactions: BadGuano

px305

May 6, 2017
Im stuck trying to unlock the second Naomi Orc event, his temptation drops so fast.

Last edited:

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017

1, 3 and 13 sound cool

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
So this is going to be a pretty short game?
Took me < 1 hour to unlock almost all 'secrets' after checking the save file (which I was gonna edit for the last scenes because people are asking for a complete save for gallery, but I actually see no gallery).
All but the dog chick and I didn't even know how to play for most of that. Could be done faster. Incredibly short game.
Actually if you beat the game (which at some point it forces on you without asking) gallery is unlocked. Don't care enough to go do the few things I'm missing on a new game since it outright deletes your current save when you 'finish' a run. Start the whole thing over? No.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes