Unity Completed Secrets of the Bastion [v0.6d] [Impy]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
In case the developer wants to add some new elements, I propose the following.
1. Introduce a "corruption threshold" to each room. Should a given character go through too many "temptation events" in a given room, they will start going there by themselves during the Lunch Break phase, thus unlocking more "hardcore" scenes.
2. Give a third stage to when you send a given character to the Aunt for "negotiations", wherein she breaks them in, permanently changing them in some way (the bodyguard becomes her BDSM slut; the fiancée becomes her wife etc.) You can accompany it with a unique outfit for said character, as well as some changes to their dialogue and event conversations.
3. Introduce the brothers' mother as a character similar to the Aunt, only the Mother can unblock rooms for free in exchange for sending one of the female/feline characters to "visit" her. The catch is, par for the course, is that she's a futa with a breeding fetish, so having a character "visit" enough times will have consequences.
Unfortunately there aren't going to be any more features added to the game, Impy's aiming to wrap the game up by January I believe and they're working on the ending and filling some more events. I think the aunt will feature in some endings though, so you'll get that at least?

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Are they cutting the game short for some reason? Suddenly jumping from 0.5 to Completed seems odd.
Not really, it was just always intended to be a shorter game. Better than games that get to 'Version 12.207 A-4 Beta' imo

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Have there been any posts about a next title planned? Impy has monopolized the "cheerful NTR" market, so I'm curious.
I think there'll be a poll for it soon. There was an initial poll on some ideas, if I remember correctly 'Girlfriend saves the city' was the front-runner, a game where you'd control the route your superhero girlfriend takes through a town with various ne'er-do-wells down various alleys

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
Are they cutting the game short for some reason? Suddenly jumping from 0.5 to Completed seems odd.
Kind of. They put it up to their subscriber's choice. If I remember right, the poll options were basically 50/50 split for both current games, a MINOR favor for one or the other, and the option that got chosen which was to cut one short and focus on the other. The one that got the short end was Secrets, and Monsoon gained the favor. Which would explain why it is probably getting animations.

Reactions: Chris2041
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes