RPGM Secrets of Troll - A Nordland Chronicles Tale [v0.05b] [NorChronicle]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Emoteph

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Title.png

Overview:
About 400 years ago, a catastrophic world event occurred.
Few records remain, but the event severely diminished the human population.
You begin in the northern mainland part of the known world, also known as Nordland.
Since Nordland is a peninsula where many savages trafficked the woods to get there, the original settlers mainly traveled there by ship.
Many years later, trade is seeing steady growth, but with the still ongoing threat of savage or brigand attack, it remains a high-risk trip.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-13
Release Date: 2024-02-13
Developer: NorChronicle -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

bilde1.png bilde2.png bilde3.png Bilde4.png Bilde5.png Bilde6.png Bilde7.png Bilde8.png

Last edited:

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Emoteph welcome and congrats on your first release. Please do not modify the thread until you have at least posted 3 messages, otherwise the thread will be hidden again automatically as a security measures.
Finally, follow this link and make a request to claim the dev tag, best of luck and drop a ticket if you need something ! :BootyTime:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Emoteph

Emoteph

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
>Nordland
>Trolls
Was expecting warhammer fantasy. Maybe with Throgg as the MC
I am a fan of warhammer and used to play both dwarves and vampire counts, but I wanted to create the game in my own world/setting :)
Hopefully you can find something of interest in there even if it isn't warhammer fantasy :giggle:

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
very nice game that Version very short , story and characters very nice we need more from that style of stories .... thank you

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Not bad at all, sometimes the graphic icons or avatars refuse to go away when you are playing and cover some of the screen as you move???

Emoteph

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
very nice game that Version very short , story and characters very nice we need more from that style of stories .... thank you
Thanks for the kind words.
Not bad at all, sometimes the graphic icons or avatars refuse to go away when you are playing and cover some of the screen as you move???
Thank you, it's still just a skeleton of a game, but I wanted to get it out for more people to try it. Could you send me a message with who you talked to and when in the game it happened. I have simple forgotten to remove the pictures after talking to the characters.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Thanks for the kind words.

Thank you, it's still just a skeleton of a game, but I wanted to get it out for more people to try it. Could you send me a message with who you talked to and when in the game it happened. I have simple forgotten to remove the pictures after talking to the characters.
The person was Aria, but to add to it the sound won't stop as well after I made love to Hilda in the field

Emoteph

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Last week, I finally leaped to my first release. Since then, I’ve worked on a map for Silje’s house, an event with Lyria, and two animations for Hilda. I also set up my Subscribestar page and a Discord server. Subscribestar link is added to the main post if someone would like to support my game’s journey.
I have plans to do a minor update next Friday with some fixes and what I’ve finished then.
Thanks to everyone who tried my game <3, and have a great weekend.

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
I've been playing for 1 hour and it looks very good.

My only big complaint is that the images look very grainy and blurry, if you could improve that somehow and do not abandon the game, I see a good future ahead.

Also mention that the quests with a huge black square on the top right are quite annoying.

Emoteph

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
I've been playing for 1 hour and it looks very good.

My only big complaint is that the images look very grainy and blurry, if you could improve that somehow and do not abandon the game, I see a good future ahead.

Also mention that the quests with a huge black square on the top right are quite annoying.
Thank you :giggle:.
I enjoy creating stuff immensively, and as such have no plans to abandon this.
When it comes to the grainyness I am still rather new to rendering, and because of rpgmaker using png I have to compress the images to keep game size down. If it is due to my inexperience, the image resolution, or the compressions, I don't know.

As for the huge black square, I'm not certain what you are refering to. Would you mind just sending me a message with a screenshot showing me what you mean?

Emoteph

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
As I was about to try to make the audio for the animations yesterday, I noticed quite a few “blemishes,” which I think ruined the feel of the scene. The renders were not optimized and took a long time to render, so I had no chance to finish them yesterday. I am currently re-rendering.
I did finish the new Lyra affection event, a few misspellings, changed the active quest background to transparent, and removed a few bugs, but I didn’t feel it enough to upload yet before I had the two new additions to Hilda ready as well.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes