BettyBatty

Feb 6, 2019
I did not know how to speak to Sally about the letter so I didn't do that when I got the letter. Now I can't talk to her about it at all, no letter image showing in her room when she's going to work, only the usual subjects. What to do?

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
I did not know how to speak to Sally about the letter so I didn't do that when I got the letter. Now I can't talk to her about it at all, no letter image showing in her room when she's going to work, only the usual subjects. What to do?
well if you have received the letter in the evening go 17 to 18 meet sally in kitchen click the chat tab there you will get letter tab
click on that tab

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
How do you check the stats of the girls in this and MC? I cant find it on the computer or the phone so.

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Hello, when i get here, i cant click on the message, doesnt matter where do i put the mouse, i cant click on it so i cant advande and im stuck.

Also, is normal than i cant see any stats of myself or that i dont see any schedule of the characters or that when i "move" around the map i dont see the name of where i am or where im going...

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
Hello, when i get here, i cant click on the message, doesnt matter where do i put the mouse, i cant click on it so i cant advande and im stuck.

Also, is normal than i cant see any stats of myself or that i dont see any schedule of the characters or that when i "move" around the map i dont see the name of where i am or where im going...
about this issue, a lot of time already explained hit the tab button on your keyboard and then enter

Reactions: Juanjobar

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
does anyone know how
- to procced with the massage once you have the diploma

- to procced with heidi