Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
hmmm anyone has the original qsp ??? i want to test out if its the MTL engl qsp that fucks up the game or not ? unfortunatly i deleted the original start qsp.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
testet it with the original qsp..... its the developer that fucked up his game at the moment. guess we have to wait till he fixes it.

tibmax

Jun 24, 2017
Probaly a dumb question but can anyone help me get it working? That's the layout i get and non of the videos work. 1588874028942.png

Krang

Jul 20, 2017
Here's a Machine Translation of the images. Unzip the contents into the Quest Navigator -> assets -> standalone_content -> content. I included the PSD files I used to make some of the images for anyone that has photoshop and wants to continue to do this in future versions because I probably won't.
can we please get this added to the front page?

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
as with all qsp games .... take the mtl qsp and put it in assets/standalone content/...... u don t have to rename your mtl qsp... BUT u have to remove the original (guess its start.qsp) qsp from there... or the game wont function

hayze35

Dec 23, 2018
Need help with mom quest to get laptop iv installed the cam and watched it but can’t get her to tell me about laptop the next morning when I go to her room

RandomMilf

Oct 20, 2019
So I downloaded the game > downloaded the MTL > went to standalone content and replaced the qsp > open the game and I get a blank screen.
(without replacing the file the game opens fine but it's in russian).

No clue what I did wrong.

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
So I downloaded the game > downloaded the MTL > went to standalone content and replaced the qsp > open the game and I get a blank screen.
(without replacing the file the game opens fine but it's in russian).

No clue what I did wrong.
Attach a screenshot of your standalone folder pleasE

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
So is this worth playing at the moment? I got it working and was able to have sex with the neighbor immediately, but I've heard of other bugs too?