Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
How do you chenge the language in eng ???
*sigh* Read the OP (first post on first page)? Look for "Extra: English MTL" and keep looking at it. At this point you should turn on your brain. When brain is turned on (and fully warmed up (can take a while for some)), you'll hopefully start to understand there's a hint somewhere in the part that says "English".

What the fuck is wrong with some people!? *sigh*

And while your brain is still on? Read this and make use of the knowledge it teaches you:

How_To_Search_In_F95Zone_or_Desire_Will_Be_Angry_GIF.gif

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
I found a that makes the game a little easier with most stuff being pictures instead of text. It translates most pictures to english pretty well. Now if we could get a hover over pic function to add translation to game pics would be pretty cool, but seems like alot of work. I'm still new to qsp coding. I know you could create a div class with one, but is there another way?

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
how to use this cheat can u explain how to convert into english step by step
If your playing latest version of game thats the wrong file try this post for version 0.6. Navigate through the game folder to assets\standalone_content\ delete start.qsp and place the file I linked in that folder start game with Secrets.exe. You will now have cheats.

corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019
Problem with this game are hints. I'm translating the hints and I get ahead. But it's very hard because I don't know Russian alphabet and I'm wrong many times.

At this moment I took mother's laptot to a girl at school. And I saw mother's private games with the spy-cam.
I don't understand either English or Russian, so I put in a translator, and I translate little by little, it's tiring but it works.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
If your playing latest version of game thats the wrong file try this post for version 0.6. Navigate through the game folder to assets\standalone_content\ delete start.qsp and place the file I linked in that folder start game with Secrets.exe. You will now have cheats.
Post <---Also this if you want a machine translation for the images

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
okay, the way you advance conversation is just annoying. And now I'm stuck because there's nothing to press xD

any fix to this?
Nevermind xD eugh.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry73au

Durruti2000

Sep 5, 2018
To change the language of the game, download the mtl version it should say 661326_start_eng_mtl.qsp, just leave it as start.qsp, go to your game folder/assets/standalone content and replace the start.qsp.

Reactions: Henry73au