XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
Hi, anyone can tell me if it's possible to increase the resolution of the game to fit my screen 1920x1080
I always get this problem with some of the QSP games.

It's annoying to have alot of white space glowing at your eyes for sometime while trying to focus on the game ^^
View attachment 561527
Can someone provide a solution for this ??? it's annoying to play on a 1/3 of my screen , too much empty space

H-32

Jul 12, 2017
how can i find beer?
The flag seems to be broken in V0.6.

The appearance of the Beer icon is earlier than originally timed.
Bathroom Repair Event & Gym Conversation Selection Event, which will appear in Timm's conversation when you complete these two events.

But when you select it, it becomes a white screen and you can't progress.
In addition, the Beer icon disappears if you trigger the Nelly and Henry Fight event, which occurs when you play with Timm at Nelly's house.
After that, the Beer icon seems to disappear even when the timing of the original start of the original event is reached.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
tried it and still nothing
Why do you have mp3 file in it. I don't have it :unsure: Its says avenger. This is not one of the game avenger do
Are you sure you download this game and not some other avenger game like SoB or big kuyash ?
Mine looks like this ;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RandomMilf

Oct 20, 2019
Why do you have mp3 file in it. I don't have it :unsure: Its says avenger. This is not one of the game avenger do
Are you sure you download this game and not some other avenger game like SoB or big kuyash ?
Mine looks like this ;
Nevermind I'm dumb. I was trying to use this patch on the wrong game... it's working properly now, Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: Jack-O and xoxo1001

ssegrub

Sep 2, 2017
Hi, this is a quick cheats version from Asparagus file.
  • Remove the anticheat (can have > 500k $)
  • change hour and day
  • in the backpack, click on objets to add them in
  • add money
  • remove the opening delay
Can you add a home button that takes you back to your room when the game sticks?

Reactions: krkarr

Sasha2018

Jun 10, 2017
I cant progress. so many passages i cant click and thats all. Some bugs are okay, but bugs that made me stop is a different matter. TT

idon84

Apr 17, 2019
hello feel why it unlocks me when I take a car or even when it goes to sleep gives me a completely white screen

samsoe

Sep 16, 2018
The flag seems to be broken in V0.6.

The appearance of the Beer icon is earlier than originally timed.
Bathroom Repair Event & Gym Conversation Selection Event, which will appear in Timm's conversation when you complete these two events.

But when you select it, it becomes a white screen and you can't progress.
In addition, the Beer icon disappears if you trigger the Nelly and Henry Fight event, which occurs when you play with Timm at Nelly's house.
After that, the Beer icon seems to disappear even when the timing of the original start of the original event is reached.
Quest With sally after park is error to, in saturday 20 i watch tv but nothing happen

samsoe

Sep 16, 2018
Quest With sally after park is error to, in saturday 20 i watch tv but nothing happen
sorry my bad it happen next friday in 19.00 (must Watch Tv mutiple time), next day i got the letter, after kitchen, 1 go to the hotel i got number but without paying thing

samsoe

Sep 16, 2018
sorry my bad it happen next friday in 19.00 (must Watch Tv mutiple time), next day i got the letter, after kitchen, 1 go to the hotel i got number but without paying thing
it's automatically reduce my balance wkwkw