Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hey, there's something missing from the English version. It's a translation of the computer page, for clues to move forward.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
On the mother's quest, ok, I went to buy food while masturbating, I fixed the TV, I see her say naked and I fixed the PC and the washing machine, what am I supposed to do now to advance the story?

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
still the same old problem.... the hints are crap as fuck and in russion.... and there is no normal way to except with some extern translator tool to get the hints translated in english.... don t know if that will ever change. but if it doesn t change... well i will give up in the future cause this is just too much work and not fun at all. I wish the developer would do something about that but as far as i know he is only doin it for the russian folks and doesn t care about the others. sad sad sad... this would be a decent good game otherwise. ;(

Reactions: Morkar

stam1

Aug 14, 2017
Why do QSP game makers always make it extremely grindy and rather frustrating to play?
The only one that is bearable is SOAB.

Reactions: hotspot123

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
The only anticheat i found is the money one, if you have more than 500000 cash

if money >=500000:
gt 'ban'
end

so just delete those lines in myroom and street subfiles or delete whole ban subfile that is located in End folder and you are good.
Where would I find these lines?

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Just found out that the neigbours quest is totaly broken .... u can fuck her almost instantly and u do not have to do most of the content... but the problem is the beer quest is not possible to do

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Just found out that the neigbours quest is totaly broken .... u can fuck her almost instantly and u do not have to do most of the content... but the problem is the beer quest is not possible to do
Same for Sally. you can fuck her without doing her quests

Last edited:

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
question is ..... is it just cause of english mtl qsp ?? or is this version of his faulty ???

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
any have the answers of amy test ?

I have advanced until my mother has appeared in the store re clothes to buy something and I have tried to fuck her in the bathroom but she has gotten angry as it continues after that?

and I have a failure when I click on the Tim beer icon, my entire screen goes blank

Last edited:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Here's a Machine Translation of the images. Unzip the contents into the Quest Navigator -> assets -> standalone_content -> content. I included the PSD files I used to make some of the images for anyone that has photoshop and wants to continue to do this in future versions because I probably won't.