ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
When I go to the FAQ, there's no going back. Most of the tim I'm searching for the area to click on the text.

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
When I go to the FAQ, there's no going back. Most of the tim I'm searching for the area to click on the text.
There should be a fairly well hidden yellow arrow in the bottom right box (the one with the tits). Should look like the 'back' arrow in the other sub-menus.
The Phone menu also has this problem, where the back arrow just blends into the background well enough to be almost completely hidden.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Uh, not sure how much I'll really play with this one. The code is putting it lightly a complete nightmare and might actually be worse than the QSP game Evil. I mean there's almost no attempt at formatting the code. The ones that they did split actually don't need to be and a lot of the code can be in the same location but they split it up a ton instead. It's a yikes for sure, no wonder there's a ton of bugs in there.
Guess if anyone wants to remove the ban from cheating too much money in, it's at the end of 'my room', if money>=5000000 just put a ! in front of that and the next 2 lines. Then cheat in all the money you want, not really needed to be honest. There's not a lot to do in this game yet besides banging Nelly if it doesn't white screen you out. Couple of other scenes but they're really short.

Reactions: Ibib and krkarr

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Uh, not sure how much I'll really play with this one. The code is putting it lightly a complete nightmare and might actually be worse than the QSP game Evil. I mean there's almost no attempt at formatting the code. The ones that they did split actually don't need to be and a lot of the code can be in the same location but they split it up a ton instead. It's a yikes for sure, no wonder there's a ton of bugs in there.
Guess if anyone wants to remove the ban from cheating too much money in, it's at the end of 'my room', if money>=5000000 just put a ! in front of that and the next 2 lines. Then cheat in all the money you want, not really needed to be honest. There's not a lot to do in this game yet besides banging Nelly if it doesn't white screen you out. Couple of other scenes but they're really short.
1. I think there were 2 locations with a check for money, not just the 'my room' one, but starting to get doubts while typing. lolz
2. I only got the white screen in sauna, when I tried to have fun with her, before meeting her in the gym room with the punching bags in the afternoon. Started a new game and met her there before I tried to have sex with her in sauna. No issues anymore.

Anyway... Here's mine with ban checks removed.

Reactions: dani31

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
1. I think there were 2 locations with a check for money, not just the 'my room' one, but starting to get doubts while typing. lolz
2. I only got the white screen in sauna, when I tried to have fun with her, before meeting her in the gym room with the punching bags in the afternoon. Started a new game and met her there before I tried to have sex with her in sauna. No issues anymore.

Anyway... Here's mine with ban checks removed.
I only found that one spot that referenced the ban location. Looking through the code is making me wish there was a beautifier for QSP code. It's making my eye twitch at every turn.

• Haha
Reactions: Jack-O

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
View attachment 510461

Overview:
The protoganist of this game is a young guy Leonard Lineker, who recently entered a local university and lived his usual life.
However, life does not always go as smoothly as one would like and sometimes presents surprises, for sure those letters with threats that our hero recently began to find can be called that.
The search for the author of these threats began to reveal the hidden "skeletons in the closet" of the parents of the protagonist...​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-14
Release Date: 2020-01-14
Developer: DoubleA F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English (Translated)
Translator: selfie
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - - -

View attachment 510461 View attachment 510483 View attachment 510484 View attachment 510485 View attachment 510486 View attachment 510487 View attachment 510488 View attachment 510489 View attachment 510490
i have a problem my game stuck when i try to repair the bathroom of neil and also in the morning when I went to kitchen both places i can not click

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
well there are many things I have faced the problems in regarding the technical issue
1- if you save the game there is no option to upload just at the close game and load and also if you don't want to load or save without selecting and option the screen never go away
2- there is no option to make volume low or mute
3- the dialogs act as buttons instead of the whole sentences the last digits or dot act as a button