3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
Finally got a hold of the dev, he had major technical and other issues. He is back, and will be sending me the beta no later than 25 Oct. I will turn it as quickly as I can to get it out on the street. He is posturing things so that he can update the game monthly.
Any news man ?

Reactions: 1Teddy1

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
Finally got a hold of the dev, he had major technical and other issues. He is back, and will be sending me the beta no later than 25 Oct. I will turn it as quickly as I can to get it out on the street. He is posturing things so that he can update the game monthly.
so when is it supposed to come out?

Reactions: 1Teddy1

qwertyXl

Sep 6, 2019
Dude has ghosted me. I don't know what else to say. It is too bad because what had built looked very promising. Here's hoping he comes back.
That sucks.
Well, if he just straight up ghosted you i guess it's time for the mods to mark this one as abandoned lol.

DJTEMPAH2020

Jan 24, 2020
Yeah, same here. The contact I had with him made him seem like a good dude, just not in the best situation. Not sure what would trigger total no contact, but I hope it is just he quit the game and didn't want to talk about it.
i take since this has not been updated that hes still not answering you

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes