3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
ive just downloaded,cleared with avg scan with this link,ran and shows as 1.8
Mega
currenlty downloading 5.77gb (unlimited pleasure)with speeds of upto 70MBs-now completed in around 1m 45sec,game scanned,extracted and just tested :) (y)
Thanks . Really appreciate it. I always prefer Mega coz it gives me amazing speed but there is the problem of limitation. I am currently using cloudfare warp, but it can only be used once so if this one bypasses the limit then its great.

Edit: I scanned it in Virus total and i got this. Should i be worried?
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Thanks . Really appreciate it. I always prefer Mega coz it gives me amazing speed but there is the problem of limitation. I am currently using cloudfare warp, but it can only be used once so if this one bypasses the limit then its great.

Edit: I scanned it in Virus total and i got this. Should i be worried?
View attachment 1655237
can only advise,that i use this without issue-never had a hit with avg on this or any of the games i d/l :)

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
I get what you are saying about the NTR routes, but I can't agree. People are different, so different things will drive them to do certain things. Being good to your Dad helps him regain his self-confidence, which leads him to become more 'involved.' Makes a certain amount of sense. The sisters and mother will all react to the MC being a saint, a sinner or a douche. Again, makes sense. Stop worrying about the type of NTR on display; this is not a psych forum. The game deals in generic, 'someone else is fucking your woman' NTR. Since NTR, as you rightly pointed out, is easily subdivided into so many categories it is very hard for a dev to cover all bases and conform to a certain pattern. In this game, he is laying out a menu of actions for the MC (and their repercussions); everything boils down to three outcomes: 1) MC bangs the ladies as a lover; 2) MC bangs the ladies as a master/dominant; 3) someone else (perhaps Dexter St. Jacques) is fucking your woman (well!)

I don't mean this to be a flame post, and I don't want it to be seen as such. I just think that sometimes people get too wrapped around the axle about certain things (NTR being one of the biggest) and things get complicated. Just enjoy the game, the dev is a good dude who is trying to put out a fun experience that covers much ground.
I think what he meant is that to get all the NTR content, sometimes MC/the player need to act like a "beta", sometimes MC is an asshole (perhaps abit dominant), sometimes MC intentionally push the women into someone else but sometimes MC is worried the women would be fucked by someone else.

In short, I think he meant MC either act like someone with multi personalities to get all the NTR scenes, or you roleplay MC more consistently and miss quite some NTR content.

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
ive just downloaded,cleared with avg scan with this link,ran and shows as 1.8
Mega
currenlty downloading 5.77gb (unlimited pleasure)with speeds of upto 70MBs-now completed in around 1m 45sec,game scanned,extracted and just tested :) (y)
How do I download from MEGA links on f95zone? When I copy and past links from address bar, it say "No valid links inserted."

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
Starlightgames When I play the game from mopoga.com, images/videos are large. But when I play downloaded version from here, the images/videos are small. Even the text is slightly small. Is there anyway to increase the size of image/video in download version?

Last edited:

past0re86

Aug 25, 2017
At some point,after the bathroom scene with mom it is a "time to get on with Laura"...I can see some photos of her,but there is not a "continue" button...What i have to do?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Yes it's 1.8
here is the screenshot of megadownloader 1.8
open mega 1.8 then go to a f95 mega link,when you get to the mega link copy the whole address,when you do this mega1.8 should ask you if you want to add links - is this happening.you dont add links its auto when you copy :)

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
open mega 1.8 then go to a f95 mega link,when you get to the mega link copy the whole address,when you do this mega1.8 should ask you if you want to add links - is this happening.you dont add links its auto when you copy :)
I already did that when I downloaded and installed it. But still I did what you told me to do it. The result is same. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Here are the screen shots.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
I already did that when I downloaded and installed it. But still I did what you told me to do it. The result is same. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Here are the screen shots.
there seems to be chrome ext in your link-try disabling chrome extensions-you should only have the http address for mega in the add link box.are you using any mega or download managers/extensions if so you dont need them with mega 1.8:)

Reactions: tgp31

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
looking at your ext bar you seem to have mega extension running which is why your getting invalid links-disable /delete your mega extension and you should be fine:)

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
looking at your ext bar you seem to have mega extension running which is why your getting invalid links-disable /delete your mega extension and you should be fine:)
Wow what a coincidence! I was looking for problems and then it clicked in my mind that maybe the MEGA extension is the problem and I removed it and voila. The https link for mega started to show up. I just started the download with megadownloader when I noticed your replies. Thank you for you help.

Edit: Just downloaded the Casting_Director_v0.039_Alpha.zip which is 2.18 GB. But when I checked it in the folder, it is 4.37 GB. I checked the download folder, it seems somehow megadownloader also extracted the zip. So I have zip file and extracted files also. Is it normal?

Edit2: Found the problem. I had Auto Extraction enabled. Disabled it.

I want to ask you a question. Can I download only MEGA files using megadownloader or can I use it for other site downloads also like Gofile or Pixeldrain?

Edit 3: I thought that megadownloader bypasses MEGA download limit. But I downloaded 1 file and it hit MEGA limit. Now I can't download another file until after cooldown. Is there anyway to bypass the limit?

Last edited:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Wow what a coincidence! I was looking for problems and then it clicked in my mind that maybe the MEGA extension is the problem and I removed it and voila. The https link for mega started to show up. I just started the download with megadownloader when I noticed your replies. Thank you for you help.

Edit: Just downloaded the Casting_Director_v0.039_Alpha.zip which is 2.18 GB. But when I checked it in the folder, it is 4.37 GB. I checked the download folder, it seems somehow megadownloader also extracted the zip. So I have zip file and extracted files also. Is it normal?

Edit2: Found the problem. I had Auto Extraction enabled. Disabled it.

I want to ask you a question. Can I download only MEGA files using megadownloader or can I use it for other site downloads also like Gofile or Pixeldrain?

Edit 3: I thought that megadownloader bypasses MEGA download limit. But I downloaded 1 file and it hit MEGA limit. Now I can't download another file until after cooldown. Is there anyway to bypass the limit?
if you are getting limits it because you are logged in to mega-sign out ,no limits :) (y)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes