3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Seeing the red note makes me like the dev, it shows that he intends to improve his game no matter what.

From the screenshots, I see some problems:

1) that narrator dialog box. Get rid of it, and put the text alone. I interpret it as a character on the game, and confused the hell out of me. I must say, I also tend to write a lot on the narrator part on my own game, so I'm guilty of that.

2) On the sidebar, the buttons are hard to distinguish, also the money indicator is hard to see. That white and blue background with white letters just doesn't work.

I would like to offer you more feedback, but right now I'm busy with an update for my own game, and I'm not a seasoned HTML dev at all. Maybe you should check what other HTML games do.

I wish you good luck with your project, keep on it.

Last edited:

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I liked that it's incest and the mom and Valentina as the big sister.
NTR is a turn off to play, but it's completely avoidable (just a waste of time to develop IMO).
The narrator stuff should be corrected and writing polished, with meaningful dialogs that add to the build up of the erotic situations; but I liked that the focus is mainly on the family.
An incest story, with good character development and storytelling, could make for a great game.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
So the intro says it's a waste of time downloading. Is it still? Or has the partial refinement been done?

Reactions: 1Teddy1

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
View attachment 1480483 Overview:
You don't usually wake up early in the morning and see your parent's wanting to make a sudden move from the countryside to a city! Well, that wasn't a dream but it happened in reality! Your parents decide to make a sudden move to the city in order to "move forward" in life and then you are deported to a dorm to complete your schooling! after 8 years you return home only to find that everything has changed and as you move deeper into the story you'll realize that there are some secrets that you need to unveil in-order to know what's really happening in and around your family!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-02
Release Date: 2021-11-02
Developer: Starlightgames
Censored: NO
Version:0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This version of the game didn't pan out as I wanted it to be so I recommend you not to download it as it will certainly prove to be a waste of time and your hard disk space! There is a lot of refinement I need to do and I have already started it and hopefully, I will make it right in the next update! I duly apologize to the people who tried my game and to this community for posting something that was undercooked and of low standard and also for wasting your precious time! Thanks for all the feedback which has helped me alot and I hope I get a second chance at gaining your trust and love! -Starlightgames
DOWNLOAD
ALL: - MEGA - - -

View attachment 1480922 View attachment 1480927 View attachment 1480929 View attachment 1480930 View attachment 1480931 View attachment 1480932

I will be waiting for the updated version. All the best bro.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Starlight08

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
>started off making... as a sandbox-style game but later on...
rip sandbox. :(
though i just checked, it is more like KN rn. (not even vn-into-sandbox with some roamish options: locs-buttons or locs-links within a text)
so i have no clue what sandbox-style was implied and what will be changed with that regard.

>pointless to add a lot of grind'
cannot say i saw any. neither stats gaining via some repetitive actions (grind) nor tasks completing (not a grind ofc)
but clearly dev is into VNs; if it will be sandboxised abit will work for me as RPSim/LSelector for quickies ;]

Last edited:
Reactions: Starlight08

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
Reactions: KingLS37

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
First things first, I apologize for delaying this update. This should have come out at the time of Christmas and it was all looking well up until that point but Covid struck and nearly knocked me out for good. There is nothing complex about this update, I had to overhaul mostly everything and I did it quite quickly but couldn't deliver it at the specified time period. This is a minor update to the first release and it weighs around 1.12GB after doing a lot of compression so read the changelog before downloading.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes