3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Juicejames

Nov 24, 2019
When will come any update or update news ? I think this game has very good content and theme. Of course there are some lacks on gaming issues but even early story and hot chicks are well enough to continue updates.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
When will come any update or update news ? I think this game has very good content and theme. Of course there are some lacks on gaming issues but even early story and hot chicks are well enough to continue updates.
Seems there was a patreon post on Mar 31, but I can't see what it says because I'm not a patron.

Reactions: KingLS37

Tunnn

Aug 12, 2020
Hoping the creator is ok, seems like they are going through some issues. The game has good potential hope they get back to it when they are well.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Hey all, I am in contact with the creator of this game. He has been working hard on this next update. The scripts are massive, and really establish an actual 'world' in which the characters reside. This is not a meet and fuck game, there is some good character development going on. This update will likely double the size of the game, and then after that updates will come far more quickly. Just be patient, and it will get done. Dev seems a good dude, have faith.

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
Hey all, I am in contact with the creator of this game. He has been working hard on this next update. The scripts are massive, and really establish an actual 'world' in which the characters reside. This is not a meet and fuck game, there is some good character development going on. This update will likely double the size of the game, and then after that updates will come far more quickly. Just be patient, and it will get done. Dev seems a good dude, have faith.

Wish him good luck from us, we're all eager for the next update and we're sure it's gonna be fire !!

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Dev updated me, looks like Sunday I might have a version to look at. But I would always take into account that he still has a relative dealing with health issues. He is really anxious to get this out, and the characters and plot are all coming along nicely.

Reactions: Tunnn

Tunnn

Aug 12, 2020
Dev updated me, looks like Sunday I might have a version to look at. But I would always take into account that he still has a relative dealing with health issues. He is really anxious to get this out, and the characters and plot are all coming along nicely.
Happy to hear it!

Gabriel531

Oct 3, 2018
Hi you got the build from the dev?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes