4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sanek 50

Feb 26, 2023
No problems with games made on Unity have not been and other games on Unity open, programs that can limit video codecs also no! Can you tell me how to fix this?

hollowdusk22

Formerly 'Rumanocabezon'
Feb 18, 2024
El juego no me funciona bien, entre escena y escena se me crashea, y no puedo pasar del handjob porque se juntan la pregunta de yes or no con lo de faster/slower

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
I just upgraded to a new version that should fix all the bugs, apparently most of the bugs were caused by an update of unity :confused:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Zord21

restar

Jun 10, 2019
I can't go beyond a massage and undressing. I don't understand. I've been massaging her breasts for 100 years and nothing is happening, absolutely.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Red Sand

frdawgp

Jan 30, 2024
this game really needs a guide or something, because it is surely confusing as hell. The game almost does not give you a clue on how to progress, you only go forward by clicking randomly on the screen.

Reactions: Zord21

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
I have just uploaded a new version, removing those dialogues and making a change in dialogue handling. I hope this fixes the error. my main problem is that I couldn't replicate the error on my computer.

The error seems to be due to an update to Unity. This has affected all the animations (it's very frustrating), making me consider switching to Godot, even if I have to redo the entire game. The error seems to be due to an update to Unity. This has affected all the animations (it's very frustrating), making me consider switching to Godot, even if I have to redo the entire game.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes