4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
I have already updated all the links and the new version points at the top of the post.

I hope you like it, and please report any bugs to me. For this version, I tried something new when animating the new scenes (blowJob, handJob). I liked the result, although I am still new to this technique, so there are probably some bugs. I promise to work hard to improve more and more in the future :)

Last edited:
Reactions: tonel and exter

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SeditaQuest-1.3a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: I-Sin

Siegfrido

Apr 19, 2023
I just can't get the third heart... I'm not sure what to do now... I keep talking to her an massaging her but nothing

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
I just can't get the third heart... I'm not sure what to do now... I keep talking to her an massaging her but nothing
there are several ways to increase the relationship, talk to her about different things at each location, massage her back at night after training, ask about the different topics that are unlocked after talking to her, help her train, until she reaches 4 hearts (current limit).

Reactions: Siegfrido

Dionaea

Nov 10, 2022
The game seems to come unresponsive every time in boob or hand job when dialogue ''that's good, it means your doing it right''

Reactions: Crowned999

lol44

Apr 26, 2018
Have been playing for like an hour or so and have only gotten to the massaging stage and can't progress after that I have also grinded to 4 hearts, what have I done wrong, Am really enjoying the game so far it's very fun just don't know how to progress to the Hj and Bj Scenes.

ElXR150

Nov 16, 2021
Same thing here, im stuck on the TJ scene because the climax bar won't cooperate i don't know how to reach HJ and BJ scenes

Sanek 50

Feb 26, 2023
Downloaded 3 times and from different places, did not help, the game does not open. It says the exe file is not responding. How do I fix this?

Grif01

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2021
Have been playing for like an hour or so and have only gotten to the massaging stage and can't progress after that I have also grinded to 4 hearts, what have I done wrong, Am really enjoying the game so far it's very fun just don't know how to progress to the Hj and Bj Scenes.
Same thing here, im stuck on the TJ scene because the climax bar won't cooperate i don't know how to reach HJ and BJ scenes
I am very sorry :(, I am already working on the correction of these errors, it should be ready soon

Downloaded 3 times and from different places, did not help, the game does not open. It says the exe file is not responding. How do I fix this?
That's very strange, have you had problems before with games made with unity? or any program that may be limiting the video codecs?

Reactions: ElXR150
Aug 25, 2021
did the titjob several times and talked to her next day in the gym, no blowjob talk sadly, is there anything else im supposed to do? i have handjobs unlocked as well

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Can there be a better indicator when your progressing with the massage? I have no idea if I am massaging her right, or if I finished, or am progressing at all.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes