RPGM Completed Seduce a Beautiful Big-breasted Married Woman just by Greeting Her Everyday [v1.0] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

DJPwnage

Jan 28, 2020
Ive seen many games who shit on snowflakes by trapping them into a brutal unavoidable ntr ending/route.... but goddamn haven't I seen such as these, trapping ntr lover into some soapy knightly ending is bizzare
Bro made a bunch of cheating game but hate the concept itself.
I love this bipolar batshit insane bastard so much.
Sounds epic xD I like games kinda like these and Free Ticket/Pokemon one xD
NTR here is so hard to like find the kind you want. Netori is more of my style BUT with given situations The other end is expected, like if you risk your girl getting take by taking another, BUT is not the WHOLE POINT of the game,meaning we have a choice to either go after others n risk it or the unrealistic aspect of you are just king dingoling and can subdue anyone n no one dares goes after your girls.

i think a good balance of cheating, corruption and a mix of brainwashing/manipulation is key to the difference in NTR/S/I? Also to making it good for the player/audience

This one sounds good and could fit my tastes but sadly the game itself is on an engine i got bored of and each game feels the same. Even knowing the plot/ending i think i'd play it if it was maybe a VN not on that i think RPGM Engine.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes