The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Cleaned OP, Added New Samples/Cover Art, Added Mirrors, Updated Tags

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is there any way to change refresh rate of game before it starts? I get "out of range" error but when i alt+enter it into window i can see only small part of game screen without any available options.

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
Can you guys send me the link to No Reply's Website?

I'm kinda curious what games they had developed.

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
nice music, nice art, but i really suck at the card games and different rules. right now questioning myself if i should bother going CE through just to check the lewd content or call it a day and move on to the next game

Ray123

Aug 26, 2017
I couldn't find any save games port on Seduce Me at Appdata and game files had no savepoint from anywhere on this game.

sfktm

Sep 3, 2018
I kinda dig the art but hate the damn minigames :p

Also I found out you can find the savefile (so to speak) in your registry and edit certain values there, not that this actually makes it completely avoidable to play the effing minigames sadly (but it makes it easy getting the "win" screen with characters it seems)...

The game itself is fully released/developed, and the ppl/company behind it have vanished since then. Leaving behind a dead twitter and website that is for sale/a ad trap (search for noreplygames)

Edit :
Found a gallery which seems to have all (not sure) the pictures from the game, so enjoy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the link, this would've been a massive waste of time otherwise. I hate these minigames

naveed

Sep 24, 2018
I remember this game. The easiest way to cheat is to alt+F4 when you're losing a convo. It'll take you right back to the beginning with no penalties when you relaunch the game.

Reactions: Ripson

cmcm23

Apr 16, 2018
Is there any game like this or atleast illustration like this amazign drawings

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes