Mod Ren'Py Seducing The Devil - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.9] [DeafPerv]

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
Seriously people.... calm down. Oscar makes some pretty solid mods and has multiple projects going on. Its not like snapping your fingers and making it done. It takes time. Also, supporting Oscar gives incentive, demanding just causes stress and has made other modders just quit.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Wait at least a week or 2 before spamming , UPDATE UPDATE. He cant even start working on the mod till he downloads the update.

• Haha
Reactions: RandyPhoenix
May 27, 2017
I swear, some people have no patience, especially when it comes to free things. It doesn't occur to them that Modders may actually Follow their Modded games personally, and may be fans of said games. They know when to update their mods. It's all a matter of workload and work-life balance, without taking into account personal/health issues.

It's enough that 1 person asks for an update, but when 3-4 people spam "Pls update", it can become discouraging and demanding. And these update requests all come like within 1 hr/1day of the game being updated, Time zones and personal lives are a thing.

zelitopt

Dec 11, 2018
does anyone know if the game is still playable with the last version of the mod ? ( im not begging for it to be updated just wanted to be sure if I can still use it until content of the new game update )

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
What I write can be a bit brutal, but half a year ago, I would have been waiting forWT mod from OscarSix. Today? It is doubtful whether it will be created at all, and if so, waiting time for it exceeds my patience. If there is also a regular WT (PDF) then I use it, and if there is none - I go blind.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
The problem is not with patience,it's with not knowing if this mod will be updated at all or not.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Well, he updated the his for Alexandra [v0.92], so this means he's back to work. I think he'll work on the mod for STD later.
I'm not sure but i think a user on github updated the mod for Alexandra but maybe i'm mistaken.
I hope he is back.

Here's Johnny

Aug 28, 2018
I'm not sure but i think a user on github updated the mod for Alexandra but maybe i'm mistaken.
I hope he is back.
It was Oscar. You can see it on his Patreon. He updated the mod for Leap of Faith as well, and some other games.

Reactions: Moffy