Mod Ren'Py Seducing The Devil - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.9] [DeafPerv]

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I knw nothing about your life, I see these people keep mentioning your health, so I'm sorry for that. Maybe you're taking on more than you can achieve, I happen to notice you make, or made, the mods for lots of games I play, and those game mods aren't been updated recently, or were to far after, that I didn't care til the next release. What I'm getting at is maybe you should stop if your health is this much of a problem. Pass the mantle on to someone who can give us a good walkthrough mod after a few days of the release.

Xendal

Nov 27, 2018
Well, but I guess we have bigger problem here. We dont even have a walkthrough, because the game is completely re-coded. So it could be, if he is updating this mod, he needs to start from the beginning. So dont give hopes, that this mod will be updated !

Updated Qleaf walkthrough with his blessing.

Edit: Updated to v0.9 Nearly the whole game is re-coded, and I'm not going to start what Qleaf and I did from scratch. I'll leave the original WT here until someone else makes one. You can throw the sad faces if you want, but this is just too much content to do all over again for a PDF. Thanks for understanding.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Reactions: crisbr