Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
eww that's nasty.... is it possible to block Ella's phonecalls?
I hope so. I know this is supposed to be a harem game, but after the last update I think it's obvious that MC needs Selina, she's the only one who's making sure he treats DD with love and care. She just made lose all intereset in the rest of the ladies, she would be the perfect mother figure for DD, if we get to keep her that is, so again, I hope the prologue is just one of the possible futures because if it's not, it sounds awful.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Great update. A lot of the girls are very hot, but from the start Selina wasn't only hot, but also very sweet and this episode showed even more of this side of her.
Right now she's my fav.
This^^ I'm hoping Cherry helps her just gives her that small nudge towards the MC, it's not a hard choice either hey MC what would you rather have a long distance online relationship you are getting nothing out of or something real with the cute Selina I know what I would choose and it's not Ella!

Reactions: botc76

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
What if the actual devil was your secret sister or some sort? would love it uh yeah..
Technically she is... She's your Sister/Daughter.

As for the Ella hate people are still throwing, this update did show that Ella had a reason for starting her relationship with her mother. But what it escalated into is clearly the result of the mother abusing others to make herself feel better about all her own abuse.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
TheKryptonian

Because the beginning is the future and everything else is from the past. In this update he has accepted everything and decided to fight.

Harem hasn’t been introduced yet. He is neither a bystander nor losing the girls to someone else. The only person got couple of girls is Jason.
But mc didn’t lose any of them.

Cheating can be added. No swinging, cuck or NTR in this game. I won't have the same ntr discussion again. It has been thoroughly explained.

There is a walkthrough for the $20 patrons.

Last edited:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Man this may sound awful but... i kinda enjoyed the husband punishing Madison, that lady is crazy and bad just as him so fuck her and that crazy family, Ella is just a fuckdoll,that family is full of lust, being around them its a good thing for Lileva, so no, its not just about Selina being lovely and hot, but she is amazing, the way she accepts cherry? that made me love her even more, and i was glad that the MC told her that he love her as well, and if that get us rid of Jason and Ella it will be even more better,she is now cherry step-mommy in my book.#teamselina

Reactions: Mytez

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
TheKryptonian

Because the beginning is the future and everything else is from the past. In this update he has accepted everything and decided to fight.

Harem hasn’t been introduced yet. He is neither a bystander and losing the girls to someone else. The only person got couple of girls is Jason.
But mc didn’t lose any of them.

Cheating can be added. No swinging, cuck or NTR in this game. I won't have the same ntr discussion again. It has been thoroughly explained.

There is a walkthrough for the $20 patrons.
Hey, nice game!
I was just asking if you could put in 2-3 renders in the beginning of each update as a recap of what happened in the previous one. Because the plot is a bit confusing, I always seem to forget what happened in the last update.

Reactions: DeafPerv

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Thought I did a very good job in explaining Ella's side of the story. It's a virtual relationship. So apart from the texts, calls there's no way she can show her affection. Still you have seen her getting worried for Mc on multiple occassions.
This isn't a regular relationship and that's the downside of virtual relations.

Mc had his reasons for treating Cherry like shit.
He came out of those reasons and fixed his issues.
You can't say he still treats her like shit.

All 4 paths will have two different relationships with Cherry. Hate & Love.

I won't spoil anything on why Cherry was so different at the beginning when she is so loving and caring now (past)

All will be explained

Last edited:

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Hi DeafPerv

let me just say, i find this game to be real good !

been following it for some time now !

the winged girl is just too sexy !

if you don't mind, can you tell us how long the game is supposed to be ? consider we're on 0.7 at the moment ?

will it be complete at v1.0 ?

once again, thanks for making this awesome game ! loving it !

best of luck !

This game will reach 50% completion after 0.8
So there's lot more to come.

stupidcat

May 20, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Seducing The Devil [v0.7] [DeafPerv] - Original Size: 1.21GB

Download Win (289.67MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you post a MEGA link?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Thought I did a very good job in explaining Ella's side of the story.
You did. I don't think she's a bad character or anything like that, I have a save in which I try to be as nice as possible to her because I want to see her come visit MC, so in a way it's not a character that I would want to see disappear.

But I have two problems with her:
Her mother. We see how twisted she is, even if she's being abused by her husband, treating her like a fuckdoll and Ella seemingly being happy with it. It makes her look weak and easy to be taken advantage of, and I don't think that's the kind of person that you want to have in an online realtionship.

Selina exists. When you have a caring gentle girl that seems to be in love with you and you share her feelings, as pointed by Cherry, what the hell are you doing not dumping your online girlfriend for her? At first I had no problem with that because I could pretend that he didn't see her that way, but after that conversation with Cherry... He's wasting his time with Ella. Unless ofc, that's how the route is planned to go from now on and I'm speaking too soon.

Reactions: NG12345

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
4 different paths :

- You visit Ella. You get to explore her family. No veronica, no selina. Few other characters.

- You visit Ella. You take Veronica and Selina with you. Few other characters.

- You don't go to US. Ella comes to you. You get to have Veronica's family, Jason's family and few other characters.

- You break up with Ella and don't go to US. You get to have Veronica's family, Jason's family and few other characters.

Mom, Lileva, Cherry, Aunt will be in all 4 paths.

Cherry's characters and fates :

- She is dominant. More powerful. Either loves you or hates you.

- She is submissive. Less powerful. Either loves you or hates you.

- If she is Evil then you get bad endings.
Bad endings :
- Girls will die depending on the choices you make
- You get to have Cherry but no one else
- You sacrifice mom
- You become a slave

- If she loves you then you get good endings.
Good endings :
- No one dies
- You get to keep whoever you want

Harem endings :
- Only in good ones
- You may get multiple girls at once even when you aren't in good terms with Cherry. But ultimately they will die.

Neutral endings :
- Many losses and sacrifices
- Cherry dies

This is all I can provide right now.
It's way more complex and I have shit ton of work to do.

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
So reading the past few pages and Jason (Crazy bro) is the one getting all the women and action while MC is still doing nothing. Such a pity cuz the start was good and the renders are nice.

think I'll leave the game for a while

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
So reading the past few pages and Jason (Crazy bro) is the one getting all the women and action while MC is still doing nothing. Such a pity cuz the start was good and the renders are nice.

think I'll leave the game for a while
Just play the game, Jason isn't getting all the girls, he do some stuff with his own mom or sister deppending on who the MC picks to have sex in a certain event, and with a stripper wich you also get, the MC is the one who gets all the girls, sorry but that review that said that was pure bullshit

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
As in almost all games, TheKryptonian didn't understand the mechanisms and the story and reflects it in a totally wrong review, based on his mistaken preconceptions (he sees a scene or a dialogue and thinks the whole game is like that, he's already done it several times). I advise not to take it into consideration.

EDIT: Now he changed it :)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes