Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'll have to rewrite many of the variables and clean up the codes. I've started following a pattern in writing the recent variables by adding the scene number.
Unless you personally intend to completely rewrite then I suggest not changing old variables but at least declare them initially (I've actually done this for you in the mod but I have them declared in the mod's scripting, not the OEM). Then you can write proper boolean variables going forward as/if you wish. I have the ability to quickly change old variables from string to boolean/integer via a custom macro I wrote in Python which won't be hard for me to do for you since you truly are only dealing with two dozen variables currently (some of the complicated VNs I mod that no one else will touch have literally hundreds of variables and can be quite complicated to rewrite which is why most don't).

Tell you what: If I get time once I am done with the mod and get it sorted for distribution I'll go back to your base scripts (unmodded), change all your variables to be proper and submit those scripts to you for review/use. If I'm that deep into it I can rewrite your conditionals (if statements) too to be more efficient. My time is somewhat limited right now due to end of year accounting requirements but I'll see what I can do for you if you'd like.

Regards.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
A prime example of SanchoMod's dynamic ChoiceGuide in use:

Previous choices generally always determine outcomes (obviously). In all other WT mods you generally only get static information which might be fine in some instances, but in more complicated conditionals they simply fail. This is where dynamic ChoiceGuide steps in and takes the bull by the horns. The guide changes depending on the player's previous choices so they not only know what will occur if they make the choice, but what might be missed and what is required for other outcomes. In the example below let's evaluate what scenes will be populated depending on previous and current choice:

For baseline, here's the frame with ChoiceGuide disabled (SanchoMod is fully customizable so if you don't want spoilers or otherwise see the guide then simply turn it off):
STD SM B02b7a.jpg

Here is the frame letting the player know what will occur given their previous choices. Note the second choice information:
STD SM B02b7b.jpg

Here is the same frame where the player made other previous choices and the guide dynamically changed to give the player proper information as required. Again, note the second choice information:
STD SM B02b7c.jpg

Pretty cool, right?

Full disclosure: The ChoiceGuide can only be so accurate when a VN is not yet complete. Some outcomes cannot yet be determined for (hopefully) obvious reasons. In those cases the mod will throw an alert to notify the player that it's likely a good point to create a save in case they later find that they would have preferred to have made another choice. I've shown examples of that in previous posts here so I won't rehash that... just placing that info here for full information. Here's a reminder screen example though:
STD SM B02b7d.jpg

Regards.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
A prime example of SanchoMod's dynamic ChoiceGuide in use:

Previous choices generally always determine outcomes (obviously). In all other WT mods you generally only get static information which might be fine in some instances, but in more complicated conditionals they simply fail. This is where dynamic ChoiceGuide steps in and takes the bull by the horns. The guide changes depending on the player's previous choices so they not only know what will occur if they make the choice, but what might be missed and what is required for other outcomes. In the example below let's evaluate what scenes will be populated depending on previous and current choice:

For baseline, here's the frame with ChoiceGuide disabled (SanchoMod is fully customizable so if you don't want spoilers or otherwise see the guide then simply turn it off):
View attachment 1617765

Here is the frame letting the player know what will occur given their previous choices. Note the second choice information:
View attachment 1617769

Here is the same frame where the player made other previous choices and the guide dynamically changed to give the player proper information as required. Again, note the second choice information:
View attachment 1617771

Pretty cool, right?

Full disclosure: The ChoiceGuide can only be so accurate when a VN is not yet complete. Some outcomes cannot yet be determined for (hopefully) obvious reasons. In those cases the mod will throw an alert to notify the player that it's likely a good point to create a save in case they later find that they would have preferred to have made another choice. I've shown examples of that in previous posts here so I won't rehash that... just placing that info here for full information.

Regards.
Nice work!

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Wow... I think it's done. Coding the gallery was like whack-a-mole. As soon as I thought I had them all I'd find another. The total count I've included is no less than 51 scenes. Yeah, that's a shit-ton. I've been at it for most of the day so I'm going to take a small break, come back with fresh eyes and a glass of Crown&Coke, cleanup the code, compile it, and test on a virgin machine for integrity. If all that goes without a hitch I'll create a thread and push out the distribution. I'll keep y'all posted.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Seducing the Devil v0.11a - MultiMod Edition
STD_SM_Cover.png

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v5f with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread. Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Temporary Note: Mod thread link above currently pending moderator approval. Thread link is now live!

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
It taunts me so.... Its RIGHT THERE AND I CANT HAVE IT! X.x
Thank you for all your hard work Sancho.

DeafPervs 51 Scenes and only vers 11a? HOLY FUCK DUDE!
Your poor useless mouse clicking fingers, they must be shriveled and arthritic with how much time you spend in Daz.
We appreciate it! <3

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It taunts me so.... Its RIGHT THERE AND I CANT HAVE IT! X.x
Thank you for all your hard work Sancho.

DeafPervs 51 Scenes and only vers 11a? HOLY FUCK DUDE!
Your poor useless mouse clicking fingers, they must be shriveled and arthritic with how much time you spend in Daz.
We appreciate it! <3
I'll be honest, I didn't put all the scenes in as I pulled the ones I thought were overly spoilered and felt they should be experienced through proper playthrough. What DeafPervs lacks in sophisticated coding makes up for in elaborate branching... and for that has my respect. At the end of the day the player gives not a shit how the code looks as long as there is substance. The area where this VN could potentially shine (imho) is the dire need for proper proofreading since there's a ton of grammatical and contextual issues. Those can be resolved though via proper attention.

Attention moderator (there's more than enough logged on to do this at the current moment), please push this out for these folks as this VN doesn't get much coverage and I hope that the mod will help promote it for whatever it's worth.

Finally, if you folks enjoy the mod please also thank Blazing-Sun who is responsible for the initial request. I wrote it for him and only shared it due to the amount of hours I put into it. If you do not enjoy the mod then don't blame him and go piss off :p All BS aside thank you all for your continued support and kindest regards.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Seducing the Devil v0.11a - MultiMod Edition
View attachment 1618595

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v5f with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread. Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Temporary Note: Mod thread link above currently pending moderator approval.
:cry:it says "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoUpdate: 24 hours post-release and we're over 650 downloads. Not groundbreaking by "normal" standards but for a VN that should be getting more attention that's quite respectable and I hope that it helps promote DeafPervs to folks that might not have otherwise known of the product. So far no bugs have been found in the mod (that'll surely come back to bite me), only Blazing-Sun who requested more damn scenes (you horny bastard) :ROFLMAO: .

I sincerely appreciate all the kind comments and love you folks have expressed. This project is all for you fellow F95 members and I sincerely hope others on the fence recognize the amount of effort and hours it takes to produce top-tier, professional code. Please enjoy and I wish you all nothing but the best. Let me know if I can further assist. Regards.

(now it's time to top off another Crown & Coke)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
More scenes with lillith and possibly a harem route don't get me wrong i love selina and ella but what can i say im greedy

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
To me personally Ella is ruined as a Love interest simply caus she caved into her mom madison witout even putting up a fight

Gues ill just have to go for a different route with other characters

Shame caus i really like Ella her looks and would have been easily my go to girl

But it was pretty weird how Ella her younger sister tried to fight back when Madison did her hijinks

Ella just lets it happen and still is thinking to herself oh i love my bf and i want to be with him

Lol yeah right if she was that into the MC she would have at least struggled for a second or two with Madison

So pretty weird on Ella her side of things ... i could have at least forgiven Ella if we at least seen some struggle on her path

But this was just witout a care in the world

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod bug fix update available.

Good evening. Links in mod's OP updated and deployed with bug fix implemented. Thanks to Praxxxus for reporting the menu choice bug regarding Selina in the v10 code. I corrected a I misplaced half-parenthesis and it's all sorted. Apologies for the issue.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
This may be unpopular opinion, I just downloaded this game..
but the Message before the Intro of the game really broke my heart..

Can anyone here update us how are the devs doing? I can feel the turmoil and pain from each passing sentence.

It's still happening.. and it's happening still around the world..
The virus ruined so many lives.. :(

• Sad
Reactions: tony3000

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
We can finally fit all of our incredible girls in one image. Previously I could fit max 4.

16 different girls and they are all for you.

Seducing The Devil All Girls 4k.jpg

Once this all ends, we are going to have the best orgy ever!

PNG file :

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes