Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
lol I am definitely NOT a fan of Madison's new look. I don't even know why she had to be changed. Her new model just looks mediocre and low quality compared to all the other characters. Like just look at the scene where she is side by side with Diana. It's like 2 characters from different games.
Not a new look really.

This is the new one and I had to make her like this after losing all the files.
madison2.png

I've worked on her again and brought back the original look.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Yea....I'm just going to stick with my UK save going forward. I didn't start over so I'm assuming I'm on the original version, but it is such a mess in that family I'll just stay with Selina. Looking forward to that path getting updated.
You have to restart again. Because even on the "Selina Only (UK)" path, Ella's story isn't completely over yet.
Few more scenes left of her because "the end" wasn't really an end. A scene from 0.10.3 got updated with the patch and it ends differently from the non-patched one. Now it's all going to get carried over to the future update.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Now the dev has got to spread his time to make 3 extra paths going forward for the 3 of 4 main routes that has Ella in it to account for those that have the Madison relationship and those that don't as well, making advance in each person's chosen path slower.

Changing stiff due to "pressure" almost always leads to a net loss rather than a net gain in players. Oh well, it's the dev's call.
I have everything planned on how much I'm going to release each month. And nothing is going to change that despite the addition of this new patch.
It's more work, yes. But it's work that I can complete.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
is there a sex scene of the mc and the mother in this update?

in serjlimonoff's list there is still no sex in the game between the mc and the mother
Not in this update but there's sex scene between the mc and mother.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Can someone with the uncompressed version please attach their "log.txt" file? I'd sincerely appreciate it. Just one person please, I need the info or I'm roadblocked and it's getting late here. Thank you.

Reason: The compressed is reporting RenPy v7.3.5 which won't play nice with SanchoGallery unless I code it to do so, along with other features needing to be dumbed-down. This is an older build than I have from the previous versions of the VN and need to verify before I go knee-deep and waste hours of work for nothing. Thanks again.
Version that I copied the game: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Original game files, without my compilation. That is, only compressed files, such as audio, video and image.

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
i have not started a new game yet,and when on the end of the ella path where you are given the choice to fuck madison or not,both choices are leading to the same scene.

do it or don´t do it both leads to MC fucking madison because nathan trying to push the mc to it.

is that because the game was not started over or why is that so??

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Version that I copied the game: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Original game files, without my compilation. That is, only compressed files, such as audio, video and image.

Download
Good morning. Thank you both. Very odd as maybe the compressor of v011a used a different version as it was based on 7.4.4, DeafPervs you didn't happen to revert back in RenPy version, did you? ( that would be a rare situation of course ). Thank you.

Reactions: giqui

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Good morning. Thank you both. Very odd as maybe the compressor of v011a used a different version as it was based on 7.4.4, DeafPervs you didn't happen to revert back in RenPy version, did you? ( that would be a rare situation of course ). Thank you.
I bought a new computer and installed the RenPy version that I had saved on my hard drive.
Maybe that's why. I don't recall updating anything. 0.11b is also this current version if I'm not mistaken.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
OK folks, here's the good and the bad regarding SanchoMod update progress:

The good news: Before I went to sleep last night I finished the initial script porting of 011c. After eyeballing it quickly I can work with the "Madison" patch since it's just a variable. So no worries, I have a trick up my sleeve I'll put in the mod update. I'll be getting to work on it as soon as I'm done yammering on in this post.

The bad news: I can't help with salvaging your old saves. At first I felt like a complete asshole since I was the one who had given some coding advice to DeafPervs and one thing they ran with was changing conditional statements to be more proper and orthodox (they aren't all 100% textbook but they are MUCH better than they were). When I saw this I thought it was all ultimately my fault... but... then I saw the rest. In my best assumption the dev found a new freedom in getting organized that might have stemmed from rewriting all the conditionals. Dev decided to rename the majority of the scene variables calling images (which is considered one of the many ways to stay organized while banging out story script and keep things in order in the coding) which by doing this alone would have caused all previous saves to not be able to rollback in RenPy when loaded, therefore "breaking".

So, at the end of the day the "patch" didn't break your old saves. The dev maturing into a better coder did BUT that's to the benefit of all involved... the creator and the end consumer of the product. So, please don't give the dev flack regarding this as they did exactly what should have been done (imho).

Anyway, without going deeper in the weeds I'll stop here before this wall-of-text gets out of hand. Good morning and regards.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
i have not started a new game yet,and when on the end of the ella path where you are given the choice to fuck madison or not,both choices are leading to the same scene.

do it or don´t do it both leads to MC fucking madison because nathan trying to push the mc to it.

is that because the game was not started over or why is that so??
Depends on your past action with Selina/Veronica and Olivia.
If you don't get dialogues from Lileva after selecting "Don't do it" but still fuck Madison, then it's probably because you haven't restarted it.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
OK folks, here's the good and the bad regarding SanchoMod update progress:

The good news: Before I went to sleep last night I finished the initial script porting of 011c. After eyeballing it quickly I can work with the "Madison" patch since it's just a variable. So no worries, I have a trick up my sleeve I'll put in the mod update. I'll be getting to work on it as soon as I'm done yammering on in this post.

The bad news: I can't help with salvaging your old saves. At first I felt like a complete asshole since I was the one who had given some coding advice to DeafPervs and one thing they ran with was changing conditional statements to be more proper and orthodox (they aren't all 100% textbook but they are MUCH better than they were). When I saw this I thought it was all ultimately my fault... but... then I saw the rest. In my best assumption the dev found a new freedom in getting organized that might have stemmed from rewriting all the conditionals. Dev decided to rename the majority of the scene variables calling images (which is considered one of the many ways to stay organized while banging out story script and keep things in order in the coding) which by doing this alone would have caused all previous saves to not be able to rollback in RenPy when loaded, therefore "breaking".

So, at the end of the day the "patch" didn't break your old saves. The dev maturing into a better coder did BUT that's to the benefit of all involved... the creator and the end consumer of the product. So, please don't give the dev flack regarding this as they did exactly what should have been done (imho).

Anyway, without going deeper in the weeds I'll stop here before this wall-of-text gets out of hand. Good morning and regards.
It has indeed helped me to organize everything in a much better way and I find it easier to put them wherever and whenever I like.
Thank you for the help.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I bought a new computer and installed the RenPy version that I had saved on my hard drive.
Maybe that's why. I don't recall updating anything. 0.11b is also this current version if I'm not mistaken.
I don't have a proper comparable for this as the compressed versions I have of 011b is RenPy 7.4.11 which was the newest ver of RenPy at the time and clearly not what you used, so I dumbed down the mod to insure it would work for folks using the original, uncompressed version. That's exactly why I asked regarding 011c, I just need to insure what I spend hours working on works for everyone but I always, and truly mean always prioritize function with the dev's supply. Any other outlier "source" that folks might have have to deal with possible repercussions of acquiring from said source.

Reactions: DA22

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Depends on your past action with Selina/Veronica and Olivia.
If you don't get dialogues from Lileva after selecting "Don't do it" but still fuck Madison, then it's probably because you haven't restarted it.
I will.have to replay and check this out. I had to have sex wirh her after refusing, but i am unsure what my past choices were.

Update if you turn down sex at every chance you get the choice you can turn Maddison down.

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
So there's nothing new on the Lileva path. How many months are there usually between updates? I don't recall it being very frequent, between 0.11b and 0.11c was there two or more months? I could be wrong.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So there's nothing new on the Lileva path. How many months are there usually between updates? I don't recall it being very frequent, between 0.11b and 0.11c was there two or more months? I could be wrong.
Now dev is aiming for update each 2 months (with a update of their other game in-between)

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Just started this, but after playing an hour or so I genuinely have no idea what is going on. The story is really badly explained.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Seducing the Devil - MultiMod Edition (v0.11c update)
STD_SM_Cover.png

Go get you some.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features, bells, and whistles. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information, exhaustive previews, and FAQ can be found on the mod's newly updated thread OP (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

FYI: The iPatch is already included so no need to install anything else. The mod is 100% contained.

Last edited:

Horad

Jan 28, 2019
Just ran across this game and help a brother out lol, what this Madison Patch all about hard to know if I want it on or off without some context, did a search in the thread for Madison Patch but again with no context I couldn't figure much out, if there a specific post hit me with a link to it please lol

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Just ran across this game and help a brother out lol, what this Madison Patch all about hard to know if I want it on or off without some context, did a search in the thread for Madison Patch but again with no context I couldn't figure much out, if there a specific post hit me with a link to it please lol
read the changelog in the OP...

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes