Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
DISCORD NEWS

everyone sorry for another ping.

Seducing The Devil 0.12b is almost done. The renders are done. Currently doing edits and bug fixes. Should be out soon.
And a major life update is on the way, including the future of Deafpervs.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
DISCORD NEWS

everyone sorry for another ping.

Seducing The Devil 0.12b is almost done. The renders are done. Currently doing edits and bug fixes. Should be out soon.
And a major life update is on the way, including the future of Deafpervs.
Good announcement or bad news?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Do u think it might be Finished in May ?
No one knows anything, just like the previous 2 times you asked. The dev doesn't post here anymore.

If you want to know then use one of the dev's links in the OP and go to one of those places and ask the dev directly.

darthugzz

Nov 28, 2021
Looking for a game kind of similar but the MC make fall in love a succubus and get trapped in a room by her two sisters that regularly question you and you have to find keys in the room to progress in the story and in the house does anybody knows the game I'm tlking about ?

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
do u think we might hear something be for Dec if the update better come out this year

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
REGULAR UPDATE
POSTED
Fri, May 10
Seducing The Devil (0.12b) Release & Major life Update

The second part of 0.12 is here. This time we are continuing the Ella Only (USA) route.

What's new:

# 7 playable scenes with multiple branches
# 321 new renders
# 7 new animations

Where are the translations and music?

In the coming days- French, Portuguese, German & Chinese language will be added to the game. They are in their final stages of being completed. I've added a few music to the game. Expect more to be added in the coming days.

Why the massive delay?

I know that the majority of you are disappointed with the update schedule and me going MIA for a very long time. You must have noticed that I wasn't even present in my socials where I promote my game and share special content. Twitter, Reddit, and Discord are my main platforms to market the game and I wasn't there at all for the most part of last year.

There are two different but big reasons behind that.

The first one was a legal reason. I can't fully explain what the legal reason was. But that stopped me from working for many many months. We had to seek legal counselling and help to get past that situation. Basically, we were being blackmailed by an individual. And that whole situation took a huge toll on us. We had to move multiple times since we feared for our lives at one point.

Now the second reason and it's the bigger one. Last year, at the end of July, I was beaten to a pulp by a certain individual that I do not wish to name. The aftermath was concussion due to several head traumas, and severe blurry and flashy visions. I thought that was it. But what started happening since that day is what stopped me from being able to work. I have severe memory loss problems. I'm showing signs of dementia. I forget a lot of things and I've forgotten a lot of things about my game. I can't focus because I would constantly forget what I'm doing. I don't have the game written in a script form. Everything is in my head and I work that way. And for that reason, for the past 1 year, I haven't been able to work at all. This update is short and it's for a reason. Thanks to my partner, I could at least finish this one.

For the past 5 months, I've searched a lot for employees to work on my game instead of me. And I'm glad to let you know that I have found 3 fine individuals to work with me remotely from now on. The update schedule will get better from now and there will not be any pauses like last before as long as I'm fine.
The story, as planned from the early days, might get changed due to this new approach. As mentioned already, I have forgotten many things and it's tough for me to try to remember them.

I'm sorry to disappoint you all. But this journey has never been easy for us. Our Patreon and Discord followers know it all too well.

I'll make sure that this game sees its ending like it deserves. And it will be a glorious ending.

Cheers
Deafperv

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
REGULAR UPDATE
POSTED
Fri, May 10

The second part of 0.12 is here. This time we are continuing the Ella Only (USA) route.

What's new:

# 321 new renders
# 7 new animations

In the coming days- French, Portuguese, German & Chinese language will be added to the game. They are in their final stages of being completed. I've added a few music to the game. Expect more to be added in the coming days.

Why the massive delay?

I know that the majority of you are disappointed with the update schedule and me going MIA for a very long time. You must have noticed that I wasn't even present in my socials where I promote my game and share special content. Twitter, Reddit, and Discord are my main platforms to market the game and I wasn't there at all for the most part of last year.

The first one was a legal reason. I can't fully explain what the legal reason was. But that stopped me from working for many many months. We had to seek legal counselling and help to get past that situation. Basically, we were being blackmailed by an individual. And that whole situation took a huge toll on us. We had to move multiple times since we feared for our lives at one point.

Now the second reason and it's the bigger one. Last year, at the end of July, I was beaten to a pulp by a certain individual that I do not wish to name. The aftermath was concussion due to several head traumas, and severe blurry and flashy visions. I thought that was it. But what started happening since that day is what stopped me from being able to work. I have severe memory loss problems. I'm showing signs of dementia. I forget a lot of things and I've forgotten a lot of things about my game. I can't focus because I would constantly forget what I'm doing. I don't have the game written in a script form. Everything is in my head and I work that way. And for that reason, for the past 1 year, I haven't been able to work at all. This update is short and it's for a reason. Thanks to my partner, I could at least finish this one.

For the past 5 months, I've searched a lot for employees to work on my game instead of me. And I'm glad to let you know that I have found 3 fine individuals to work with me remotely from now on. The update schedule will get better from now and there will not be any pauses like last before as long as I'm fine.
The story, as planned from the early days, might get changed due to this new approach. As mentioned already, I have forgotten many things and it's tough for me to try to remember them.

I'm sorry to disappoint you all. But this journey has never been easy for us. Our Patreon and Discord followers know it all too well.

I'll make sure that this game sees its ending like it deserves. And it will be a glorious ending.

Cheers
Deafperv
Either this guy is the unluckiest motherfucker in the industry or he's better at writing IRL fiction than game story

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Seducing the Devil [v0.12b] [DeafPerv]

Changelog:
7 playable scenes with multiple branches
321 new renders
7 new animations

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
REGULAR UPDATE
POSTED
Fri, May 10

What's new:

# 321 new renders
# 7 new animations

Why the massive delay?

Cheers
Deafperv
May you recover soon. I've to commend you for your determination, blud:giggle:(y).

KEEP GROWING
STAY HEALTHY!

GOLDLUCK!:coffee:
DeafPerv

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Seducing the Devil [v0.12b] [DeafPerv]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux: