Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
REGULAR UPDATE
POSTED
Fri, May 10
Seducing The Devil (0.12b) Release & Major life Update

The second part of 0.12 is here. This time we are continuing the Ella Only (USA) route.

What's new:

# 7 playable scenes with multiple branches
# 321 new renders
# 7 new animations

Where are the translations and music?

In the coming days- French, Portuguese, German & Chinese language will be added to the game. They are in their final stages of being completed. I've added a few music to the game. Expect more to be added in the coming days.

Why the massive delay?

I know that the majority of you are disappointed with the update schedule and me going MIA for a very long time. You must have noticed that I wasn't even present in my socials where I promote my game and share special content. Twitter, Reddit, and Discord are my main platforms to market the game and I wasn't there at all for the most part of last year.

There are two different but big reasons behind that.

The first one was a legal reason. I can't fully explain what the legal reason was. But that stopped me from working for many many months. We had to seek legal counselling and help to get past that situation. Basically, we were being blackmailed by an individual. And that whole situation took a huge toll on us. We had to move multiple times since we feared for our lives at one point.

Now the second reason and it's the bigger one. Last year, at the end of July, I was beaten to a pulp by a certain individual that I do not wish to name. The aftermath was concussion due to several head traumas, and severe blurry and flashy visions. I thought that was it. But what started happening since that day is what stopped me from being able to work. I have severe memory loss problems. I'm showing signs of dementia. I forget a lot of things and I've forgotten a lot of things about my game. I can't focus because I would constantly forget what I'm doing. I don't have the game written in a script form. Everything is in my head and I work that way. And for that reason, for the past 1 year, I haven't been able to work at all. This update is short and it's for a reason. Thanks to my partner, I could at least finish this one.

For the past 5 months, I've searched a lot for employees to work on my game instead of me. And I'm glad to let you know that I have found 3 fine individuals to work with me remotely from now on. The update schedule will get better from now and there will not be any pauses like last before as long as I'm fine.
The story, as planned from the early days, might get changed due to this new approach. As mentioned already, I have forgotten many things and it's tough for me to try to remember them.

I'm sorry to disappoint you all. But this journey has never been easy for us. Our Patreon and Discord followers know it all too well.

I'll make sure that this game sees its ending like it deserves. And it will be a glorious ending.

Cheers
Deafperv
I've never seen that excuse yet, did they release a new book? :Kappa:

Though we have something in common, I too have forgotten many things about this game and it's tough for me to try to remember them. :LUL:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Welp, hopefully everyone's saves aren't completely fucked up.

This might not be the largest update content-wise but the dev took it upon himself to change the RenPy version from the previous 7.4.11 to now 8.2.1

This usually means you're fucked. We'll see (I'm still pre-porting the mod code).

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Does this game come with an "Update Only" patch?
I can't remember what I did getting the previous latest version many months back.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Welp, hopefully everyone's saves aren't completely fucked up.

This might not be the largest update content-wise but the dev took it upon himself to change the RenPy version from the previous 7.4.11 to now 8.2.1

This usually means you're fucked. We'll see (I'm still pre-porting the mod code).
Well this is rather unfortunate,Both this and the fact that Summers gone also dropped so we gotta wait for this to be done before you get on with that one.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well this is rather unfortunate,Both this and the fact that Summers gone also dropped so we gotta wait for this to be done before you get on with that one.
Well, SG isn't even an AVN anymore.... it's just a VN, completely sanitized so that it's PG-13 at best. It's no longer even remotely what it was so yep, it's going to be a ton of work to sort it out again. But I digress.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
REGULAR UPDATE
POSTED
Fri, May 10
Seducing The Devil (0.12b) Release & Major life Update

The second part of 0.12 is here. This time we are continuing the Ella Only (USA) route.

What's new:

# 7 playable scenes with multiple branches
# 321 new renders
# 7 new animations

Where are the translations and music?

In the coming days- French, Portuguese, German & Chinese language will be added to the game. They are in their final stages of being completed. I've added a few music to the game. Expect more to be added in the coming days.

Why the massive delay?

I know that the majority of you are disappointed with the update schedule and me going MIA for a very long time. You must have noticed that I wasn't even present in my socials where I promote my game and share special content. Twitter, Reddit, and Discord are my main platforms to market the game and I wasn't there at all for the most part of last year.

There are two different but big reasons behind that.

The first one was a legal reason. I can't fully explain what the legal reason was. But that stopped me from working for many many months. We had to seek legal counselling and help to get past that situation. Basically, we were being blackmailed by an individual. And that whole situation took a huge toll on us. We had to move multiple times since we feared for our lives at one point.

Now the second reason and it's the bigger one. Last year, at the end of July, I was beaten to a pulp by a certain individual that I do not wish to name. The aftermath was concussion due to several head traumas, and severe blurry and flashy visions. I thought that was it. But what started happening since that day is what stopped me from being able to work. I have severe memory loss problems. I'm showing signs of dementia. I forget a lot of things and I've forgotten a lot of things about my game. I can't focus because I would constantly forget what I'm doing. I don't have the game written in a script form. Everything is in my head and I work that way. And for that reason, for the past 1 year, I haven't been able to work at all. This update is short and it's for a reason. Thanks to my partner, I could at least finish this one.

For the past 5 months, I've searched a lot for employees to work on my game instead of me. And I'm glad to let you know that I have found 3 fine individuals to work with me remotely from now on. The update schedule will get better from now and there will not be any pauses like last before as long as I'm fine.
The story, as planned from the early days, might get changed due to this new approach. As mentioned already, I have forgotten many things and it's tough for me to try to remember them.

I'm sorry to disappoint you all. But this journey has never been easy for us. Our Patreon and Discord followers know it all too well.

I'll make sure that this game sees its ending like it deserves. And it will be a glorious ending.

Cheers
Deafperv
This reads like a crappy 2 dollar Amazon novel.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Seducing the Devil [v0.12b] [DeafPerv] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

As the game went from PC/Mac version to a Market build the Ren'py version changed. Also I have no seperate Mac update only. As it is with Win/Linux you need to merge every folder. PC users can ignore the "SeducingTheDevil.app" folder.

Universal: v0.12a -> v0.12b [324 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI folks:

If you are playing the VN unmodded you're going to need more than the one patch file... you'll be missing the second one required to view the most "controversial" scenes/dialogue.

Reactions: perseus420

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

If you intend to play unmodded then DL the attached, extract, and place it's content inside the VN's "/game" folder. This will insure you are playing uncensored.

If you are playing via SanchoMod this is NOT required (I'll solve it internally).

NOTE!!! - This does NOT replace the need for the lewd "iPatch" (if playing unmodded).
You'll need both for 100% iPatch and Uncensored.

Again, if you are playing via SanchoMod, NONE of the above are required.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
SanchoNote

If you intend to play unmodded then DL the attached, extract, and place it's content inside the VN's "/game" folder. This will insure you are playing uncensored.

If you are playing via SanchoMod this is NOT required (I'll solve it internally).

NOTE!!! - This does NOT replace the need for the lewd "patch" (if playing unmodded). You'll need both for 100% iPatch and Uncensored.

Again, if you are playing via SanchoMod, NONE of the above are required.
So, this is just some "might be" controversial Patreon bullshit patch then.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes