VN Others Completed Seducing You! Young Idol Swim Contest! [v1.01] [Makura cover soft]

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
This game works on android, I'm currently translating the menus and applied a better wordwrap View attachment 2935762 View attachment 2935763
yup and thanks, the wordwrap is not perfect, sometimes is going to another page just to end (since the max char are too few).

Btw characters also are not translated, not sure if you can solve this issue without breaking the game.

Last edited:

ForbiddenApple

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2023
If you can click 1000 times per second, there's a chance you can beat third bitch in the first mini game... not on the first try of course lol. Mouse clicker save you from ntr. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: luchettodj94

ForbiddenApple

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2023
The second mini game has a chance to pass on max points using cheat engine speed hack 0.01 speed. And even so, it will be very difficult at the end. This time cheat engine saved from ntr and even got lucky on the first try haha. :eek:

ForbiddenApple

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2023
Won 6 games in a row and received 280 points. The last game gives 300 points to the winner and 0 to all other players. So the first 6 games are a waste of time to play them. Will you get NTR in the final game? :devilish:

ForbiddenApple

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2023
The NTR score on the right is full = you won this game and got the NTR. :geek:
The NTR score on the left is low = you lose this game and got the NTR. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
If you can click 1000 times per second, there's a chance you can beat third bitch in the first mini game... not on the first try of course lol. Mouse clicker save you from ntr. :ROFLMAO:
Actually I've won at first try there lmao, it was the simpler since is really predictable xD The second one was a pain you really don't know when she'll strike :p

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Bruh... I didn't expect her to use cheats at the end lmao, at begin you'll get her over 50 meter away but last 20.. wtf xD
1694959862527.png

best timing btw xD
1694960270364.png

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
How do I make japanese local?

" 0- Some users may encounter trouble with launching the game, to fix use or jap locale. "

When I click on that site I only see this
1694968510489.png
If I scroll down theres nothing, just an empty page. If I turn ublock origin off, I only see three ads banners?

Help pls :)

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
How do I make japanese local?

" 0- Some users may encounter trouble with launching the game, to fix use or jap locale. "

When I click on that site I only see this
View attachment 2937201
If I scroll down theres nothing, just an empty page. If I turn ublock origin off, I only see three ads banners?

Help pls :)
oops, seem they lost the host, the new page

Reactions: Nazeaj

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
oops, seem they lost the host, the new page
Thanks boss, now the game opens fine. But everything about the emulator is in Japanese, like the menu and stuff from the emultor (not the game itself). Anyway to change that so I can find the right buttons for fullscreen, etc?

Edit: aah, I got it. You can find the menu for fullscreen and other options once you started a new game. Then in the part where the text is displayed, the upper button to open the menu and navigate to screen settings. (somewhere up here the menu buttons are translated by someone else in screenshots, which helps navigate it)

Last edited: