VN Others Completed Seducing You! Young Idol Swim Contest! [v1.01] [Makura cover soft]

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Thanks boss, now the game opens fine. But everything about the emulator is in Japanese, like the menu and stuff from the emultor (not the game itself). Anyway to change that so I can find the right buttons for fullscreen, etc?
the emulator itself it should be in any language, perhaps just check the settings, as for full screen in game it should be "F" if doens't work check the windows bar of the game, it will appear various tabs, the first one is for screen size

Last edited:
Reactions: Nazeaj

jdg007

Sep 12, 2017
i keep getting told theres a heuristic virus and on occassion a trojan virus, i tried the workupload, mega, and even gofile downloads, same for all three

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
Im Playing on Kirikiroid2 but after quitting & came back my Game Broke
What should I do?
Should I delete it all & extract it again?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Is it not possible to just link this already packed into a .XP3 file directly instead of requiring an extra step for everyone?
the .xp3 pack is basically all the game already, around 220mb, I guess is not a bad idea to share just what is needed however it might be a big issue to whom don't have knowledge on how to move. I'll try tomorrow to repack it myself

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Does anyone have a full save I'm missing 2 scenes
Here's

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Would be easier if the second mini-game was translated, I was doing good for a while then kept failing without knowing why.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Would be easier if the second mini-game was translated, I was doing good for a while then kept failing without knowing why.
I think is bugged at some point, at begin you have just to hit the center, right, left and jump with the bottom center based on the position of the pads, I really don't know what the bottom left and right do, however at some point the game start to behave weird, the kappa will take you without reason and none of the buttons works, so is possible that the game isn't showing correctly the map (this happen only after around 60% of completion, bad enough that make it impossible to complete the game under 2 min however with some luck you can get it in less then 2.40 (if you choose the very easy difficut).

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Well, found the tool needed to create the patch file so here it is.
Ok, tried and is working however is incompatible with old save since will change the layout of this one, it will anyway save and load however it will give an error if you scroll the mouse (there are also some misspell here and there).