5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
So it is mostly a gay game right?
The game tries to have an equal amount of content for everyone, straight, bi or gay. As of now, the majority of the content is straight but there’s still a good amount of content for everyone!

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
The game tries to have an equal amount of content for everyone, straight, bi or gay. As of now, the majority of the content is straight but there’s still a good amount of content for everyone!
But even judging by the picture, you have more men than women, if 3 of them are futas then it's gay anyway. And the rest 4 women may be bi or lesbians, so that's why i'm asking. Don't want to start a gay adventure any time soon, no disrespect.

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
But even judging by the picture, you have more men than women, if 3 of them are futas then it's gay anyway. And the rest 4 women may be bi or lesbians, so that's why i'm asking. Don't want to start a gay adventure any time soon, no disrespect.
You can skip any unwanted content and have an exclusively straight,bi, or gay route. It’s pretty straightforward and there is a warning when a choice leads you to trans/futa content if that’s what you’re worried about. Also, there are 6/7 (cis) women love interests, 3 futa/transwomen and 4 male so far.

Last edited:

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Just a heads up: the Mixdrop download fires off a virus warning, mega download link was fine

edit: apparently I'm not the only one that noticed this :p

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
This artstyle is 10/10! Cassie,Thea,Stella,Jade, teacher Nina,our grandma Anna, and of course our mommy succubus! I love them, love the tomgirls they are so goddamn hot! Hope to see maybe grandma Anna in future if you have any plans for her I do hope : )

Last edited:
Reactions: CHYSA

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
This artstyle is 10/10! Cassie,Thea,Stella,Jade, teacher Nina,our grandma Anna, and of course our mommy succubus! I love them, love the tomgirls they are so goddamn hot! Hope to see maybe grandma Anna in future if you have any plans for her I do hope : )
Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed the game. :giggle: More exciting content is coming out by the end of the month!
The V.0.3 is already available on my Patreon and Subscribestar.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SeductiveShadows-0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

therealzack2020

Apr 16, 2022
Just tried it out and was very impressed so far! Great art style, and I love the variety of choices when it comes to sexual orientation. I can't wait to see more!

Reactions: CHYSA

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Just tried it out and was very impressed so far! Great art style, and I love the variety of choices when it comes to sexual orientation. I can't wait to see more!
Thanks! :giggle: Happy to know you enjoyed the game, there is a ton of exciting stuff coming in the future versions.

Reactions: therealzack2020
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes