5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

coco_16_

Dec 7, 2022
Enjoyable game other than 2 issues I had.

The thief storyline was brutal. The guy steals from you, avoids you and when you confront him he doesn't apologize, negotiates with you and pretty much acts like no harm was done, and the MC just rolls over and accepts it? I would really appreciate the chance to not be an absolute doormat.

There seems to be some continuity bugs. I had a scene with one of the roommates (the white hair trans one) that made no sense. It was some flower/garden scene that made references to past scenes that never happened? I think there were a couple of other continuity issues I noticed as well. Sorry for not being too specific it was a week or so ago.

Anyways other than that I really liked the game. The artstyle is unique and I rly like the succubus character.

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023

The thief storyline was brutal. The guy steals from you, avoids you and when you confront him he doesn't apologize, negotiates with you and pretty much acts like no harm was done, and the MC just rolls over and accepts it? I would really appreciate the chance to not be an absolute doormat.

There seems to be some continuity bugs. I had a scene with one of the roommates (the white hair trans one) that made no sense. It was some flower/garden scene that made references to past scenes that never happened? I think there were a couple of other continuity issues I noticed as well. Sorry for not being too specific it was a week or so ago.

Anyways other than that I really liked the game. The artstyle is unique and I rly like the succubus character.
Hey! Thanks for the feedback, I will look into the bugs you mentioned. About Chase's story, I'll take into consideration your points for future updates! I'm glad you still enjoyed the game. :giggle:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SeductiveShadows-0.3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Seductive Shadows [v0.3.5] [CHYSA]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021

i was going to download this and give it a try .....by i read this comment and ...i hate doormats andnot well developments choices to the diferent kind of pll who play this game....so tillthe is a natural solution[dev put a choice to get some normal standardfor this]i continuo follow the thread without playing tha gem ,is a shame bcs well the art is good it seems,and the story too but when it comes to decision and choices is a must in playbook.....

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Pretty fun game so far. Definitely looking forward to seeing the rest. That said, here are some problems:

There are a few unlabeled lines throughout the script. There's also one that's mislabeled: "I need some time to think it over, to really consider my options." is labeled as Max's line but should be MC's.

While talking about Stella at the party, MC tells Jade he agreed to help her even if he didn't.

During the spin-the-bottle game, MC will (as far as I can tell) always be dared to kiss someone, but if he has less than 20 points with all his flatmates, it just cuts to him sitting back down. I would suggest maybe not having the dare at all in that case, or maybe skip the game altogether. As it stands, he gets up to kiss someone, then sits back down without doing so, and no one bats an eye...

This might just me misinterpreting, but after getting back home from the party, during his shower, MC seems to reflect on how it felt to use his power, even if he hasn't.

Again, I might be nitpicking, but the morning after the party, while texting with Aline, (1) we don't see the text conversation happen on the phone as usual, and (2) she says she "enjoyed our time together last night", even if you just talked to her briefly.

And then there's the time Max almost runs over MC's friend, who has the same name as him? I think something is wrong here:
"I looked up just in time to see MC diving out of the way of a speeding sports car."
"Max said, gesturing to where his car had almost flattened MC."

Lastly, the texing options at the end of the current update are... a bit weird. There are three options which are all available to choose regardless of whether you have enough points to actually start a conversation, which should maybe not be? Now, I haven't gone through all three, just the one I had the points for, which is Aline, but she ends up referencing her lewd scene at the party, even if you didn't do anything with her then. I imagine similar problems arise with the other two options.

Reactions: jmccity

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Oh this is interesting but based on the discussion I really hope thing such as NTR/Sharing/Poly is an option that can be avoided if you intend to implement it later on. I was a patron in a certain game where suddenly the game dev lock a certain character that I really like into a kink that I was not able to stomach which one of them being ntr/sharing/poly. Which is a shame really. So hopefully, if you intend on implementing it, make it an option, not character locked, a character may do it according to player choice but can also be avoided while still being with said character.

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
copy_FE4615D4-A787-4FDC-AD83-8E5A8FC3BF93.gif

V.0.4.8 is now AVAILABLE on & !

Hello everyone! I'm excited to announce that the new update (V.0.4.8) is now available on and ! where I dive deeper into the content of this update and share additional information.

Here’s a quick overview of what you can expect in the latest update:

• Word Count: The update features over 26,000 words of new content, amounting to approximately 1 hour and 35 minutes of playtime!

• New Characters: We're introducing a brand new female character, Tara! Plus, 2 (not so) mysterious characters will be unveiled...

• CGs: Prepare for 10 new NSFW CGs!

• Bug Fixes: Fixed a few minor bugs found in the previous versions.

I've noted some critiques regarding Chase from some of you and have made the necessary enhancements to his storyline starting with this update. I’m eager to hear your thoughts!

The V.0.4 update will be released publicly as soon as the new version (V0.4.8) is released for TIER1 Pledgers on Patreon and Subscribestar! If you like the project, consider supporting us!

See you soon for the V.0.4 Official Release! :giggle:

Reactions: Oliz82

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SeductiveShadows-0.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

FalloutPlayerNeeds

Jul 7, 2017
For the 'Who to text' choice with Aline and Mei/Lin. Is this an important choice for their path or just a piece of extra content for the character you choose? I don't want to drop either path. :(

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes