3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Bridgebat

Aug 27, 2021
why i can't play the game when downloaded.i mean i mouted and installed but when i run the game it's just open steam store page ??
Had the same issue, I used Fit Girl's Repack from her website and it worked without any issue. Although if you have Steam installed it may conflict still so you are advised to uninstall Steam for the mean time but Fit Girl's Repack might work with it honestly as always found them to be pretty reliable.

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
anyone know how to get first person and the locked options during lewd scenes
You have to play the minigames that you unlock by renovating your base (toilet shower bath), be aware that the rewards are randomized
so it's going to take a few tries to get what you want.

striker2521

Oct 23, 2018
what happened to the in battle rape with the zeds? its not happening when they are down, nor are they naked and im healing them with a medkit, do i need to unlock the lewd somewhere?
what version are you running and did you apply the R-18 patch?

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
I just cant seem to find the Gamer girls last NTR item in the mansion. been looking for it for like 6 times eugh.. maybe its a bug x_x

tarnhelm113

Aug 11, 2017
Wasn't there supposed to be a gangbang scene in this, or am I just misremembering from stuff people said back during beta? Because after playing through it all, there was nothing aside from a few second long spit-roast at the start of the stage 6 game over. Even the decensor patch has gang rape listed in the fetish list, so is it really just in reference to that single scene, or is there something I'm missing/that hasn't been added yet?

Nostalgiac

Jun 2, 2017
so the combat suit/Reverse bunny costume is at Act 8 as what i know Act 8 has 3 place where u load in the checkpoint 1. Cave 2.Lab 3. Garage (as there are lot of black cars). So combat suit is at Garage, Bunny is at Lab. For combat suit is at the top where u have to jump up to grab it as shown on the picture where kirara is and jump to the green box and jump up. For Bunny is abit hard as u have to find 3 switches Red Yellow Green to open, they are place around that area u just have to look around for them just search every room and look for it they are random spawn i have comfirm it after a few runs. I hope i help some of u guys and sorry if my explanation is bad but i tried so good luck.
Also a small trick for the parkour part: if you look down when you reach the near-highest point of your jump, you can climb ledges that would normally need a running start

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: hp_surfer

BlaKawKebab

Jul 25, 2017
I dunno if it's posted before but... For some reason giving them the "Cross-section Xray view", it unlocks the "Inner Voice" instead. I'm playing on a fully patched Steam version.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes