3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep. the speculations talked about here are far more interesting than what came out. Just giving Ichika a few lines about how her brother got worse with his symptoms after meeting a bizarre man would be a nice foreshadow about a possible deeper story.
It could work nicely too since the story has a 4 year timeframe for his eventual turning.
Heck make it an extra level like in the original one, and tease of an even badder guy for a possible sequel. This way they get to cuckold us of a better story :ROFLMAO:
Also dont like this, i want my like bar has it is.

MarkKZ

Dec 16, 2018
Not much point in cheating this game really, the game is piss easy even on normal and if you just don't want to play it at all there are a few people who've shared saves.

Anyone know what Krama are up to at the moment? They've been silent on Patreon and Ci-en for a while now...

Probably 'working' (barely, either due to low skill, low effort, or both) on their new 'game' (still struggling to call a couple assets and code they probably got from someone else which they stapled together semi loosely with minimal effort put in a game)

SnowWhitemane

Dec 23, 2021
Im not sure if someone else has had this problem like I have but lemme quickly, copy paste what I sent to TeamKrama on patreon since they havent answered me back in the last few days.

hello! I am contacting you today to ask about some support help when it comes to your game Seed of the Dead Sweet home, I have more then enough of the qualifications for my PC specs to play your game. however, even after setting the game to minimum settings/Adjusting the priority for it in task manager to High/ and following the instructions on Steam Website for trying to make the game not crash, it doesn't seem to work I should also clarify that it doesn't just crash and I need to reload my game through steam. I mean it hard crashes my ENTIRE PC as in, it shuts my PC off, and I cant turn it back on, unless I Unplug it, Turn the power source off, plug it back in, return the power source on, and then Press the Power button, it will then start up again. I am terrified of the long term damage this is doing to my PC and would like as much as possible to try and resolve this issue, I should Also mention its only seeming to do this when i'm on Act 4 Academy, any of the previous ones even if i purposely don't kill any enemies, and let them build and pile up, don't crash my game or pc, doesn't even get laggy, even on the highest settings. But Academy even on Low, and everything low or off, it seems to break my pc.

update: Game wont launch. period now, ive uninstalled and re-installed 3 times now to no avail. I've also went ahead and deleted the save in my APP data folder, and did as much of a hard clean reset as I could, now I got to the beginning of act three, shot my starter pistol once, and it hard shut down my pc ONCE again. honestly getting sick and tired of this.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Im not sure if someone else has had this problem like I have but lemme quickly, copy paste what I sent to TeamKrama on patreon since they havent answered me back in the last few days.

hello! I am contacting you today to ask about some support help when it comes to your game Seed of the Dead Sweet home, I have more then enough of the qualifications for my PC specs to play your game. however, even after setting the game to minimum settings/Adjusting the priority for it in task manager to High/ and following the instructions on Steam Website for trying to make the game not crash, it doesn't seem to work I should also clarify that it doesn't just crash and I need to reload my game through steam. I mean it hard crashes my ENTIRE PC as in, it shuts my PC off, and I cant turn it back on, unless I Unplug it, Turn the power source off, plug it back in, return the power source on, and then Press the Power button, it will then start up again. I am terrified of the long term damage this is doing to my PC and would like as much as possible to try and resolve this issue, I should Also mention its only seeming to do this when i'm on Act 4 Academy, any of the previous ones even if i purposely don't kill any enemies, and let them build and pile up, don't crash my game or pc, doesn't even get laggy, even on the highest settings. But Academy even on Low, and everything low or off, it seems to break my pc.

update: Game wont launch. period now, ive uninstalled and re-installed 3 times now to no avail. I've also went ahead and deleted the save in my APP data folder, and did as much of a hard clean reset as I could, now I got to the beginning of act three, shot my starter pistol once, and it hard shut down my pc ONCE again. honestly getting sick and tired of this.
Holy shit dude, you really want to play this game don't you? The best advice I could give you is stop, it's not worth killing your computer! I know some people had performance issues but I've not heard of anyone having it close to this bad, which is probably a bad sign for you. Do regular games with similar requirements work? I would suggest you check you're on the latest version, but it really doesn't sound like that'll fix your problem.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021

Weird. This looks like a hardware issue. Maybe a faulty PSU. Do you play other games aswell?

Reactions: masMalkar

SnowWhitemane

Dec 23, 2021
Holy shit dude, you really want to play this game don't you? The best advice I could give you is stop, it's not worth killing your computer! I know some people had performance issues but I've not heard of anyone having it close to this bad, which is probably a bad sign for you. Do regular games with similar requirements work? I would suggest you check you're on the latest version, but it really doesn't sound like that'll fix your problem.

You could say I enjoy this game,I wouldnt say fell in love, but I reallyed enjoyed the first one and so seeing a second one alittle more flushed out is making me all sorts of jumpy and happy.

As to answer your question for parts, ive played a multiude of other games, Red Dead 2, DS 1,2,3. Baldur's Gate 3, FF14,Monster Hunter World, Spell force 3.
Like I playsome pretty hard spec requirment games, but my pc is REALLY good.

Ive only ever had this problem ONCE before, with a trilogy game that was ported to PC called .hack//G.U. Recoded. which was amazing to play and I had so much fun, but I couldnt get past the 3rd game of the trilogy, the final boss would do something very similar to me at its final stage, the frames would drop down to none exsistant and just in general my pc became slow till it went *Poof*

Although with that particular game, I just as a final Hail mary after like the 8th time trying to figure it out, just lowered the graphics to none exsistant (Which really didnt alter ANYTHING visual wise or performance that I noticed) and I could do that fight, and even stage three went smoothly, which was jarring since. you know. seeing thatfight in slo-mo for 8 times in a row, andthen its suddenly fast, I died to say the least since I wasnt used to the new speed I had. but back on topic.

Nothing Fixes this issue, and I over qualify for the game specs, I dont know what causes it, and I have no idea how to fix it, to say the least its beyond the point of "This is mildly upsetting" this is "I am bored now because the one game I wanna play and paid good money for, I cant play."

I should also add that these problems, only seemed to happen after I installed the R18 after finding out that it wasnt R18 Default on Steam... so maybe it was the file I downloaded for the R18 fucking with everything?

SnowWhitemane

Dec 23, 2021
Weird. This looks like a hardware issue. Maybe a faulty PSU. Do you play other games aswell?
The only thing I can think of, is the fact that maybe just MAYBE my memory is low? but at the same time when I look at the other way more intensive games I play, it cant be that case because otherwise why is it only problems with this game? and no other?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
The only thing I can think of, is the fact that maybe just MAYBE my memory is low? but at the same time when I look at the other way more intensive games I play, it cant be that case because otherwise why is it only problems with this game? and no other?
Do you have this problem with other Unreal Engine games?

SnowWhitemane

Dec 23, 2021
Do you have this problem with other Unreal Engine games?

Ive only played Seed of the Dead, and Unreal Tournament with Unreal Engine, least the ones they use, I dont have any problem at all with like the new Remakes of Resident Evil, or New Resident Evil Village, nothing. this problem is only with SoD Sweet Home and its confusing and frustrating

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
Ive only played Seed of the Dead, and Unreal Tournament with Unreal Engine, least the ones they use, I dont have any problem at all with like the new Remakes of Resident Evil, or New Resident Evil Village, nothing. this problem is only with SoD Sweet Home and its confusing and frustrating
so..your videocard? your pc? any?maybe yu have overlock? what change , when you run game(temper, fan speed on vidcard or else)? no info, and its confusing and frustrating

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
My shitter runs well enough so thats a problem with your PC. Perhaps a bad download? Had to reinstall mine twice to fix the frame drops and lag.

SnowWhitemane

Dec 23, 2021
My shitter runs well enough so thats a problem with your PC. Perhaps a bad download? Had to reinstall mine twice to fix the frame drops and lag.
Im not sure, but I have uninstalled multiple times and reinstalled. Though I can never get back the state of the game it was in before I installed the R18 version, so Im thinking of finding a New Site that has it, and seeing if thats the problem, and if its not, going to see if I can't ask someone here who's Game doesnt break their PC, see if Replacing my Folder with theirs fixes any issues.

SnowWhitemane

Dec 23, 2021
so..your videocard? your pc? any?maybe yu have overlock? what change , when you run game(temper, fan speed on vidcard or else)? no info, and its confusing and frustrating

No change at all, I got a clear view into my case, nothing blinks, slows down, fan stays the same, literally nothing gives me any indication that the "Crash" will happen other then when it does.

as for PC Parts if thats what your asking for:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-core
Graphics: Radeon RX590 Series
Memory: 16Gb
2 different SSD storage devices.
and a Buttload of power. 650 I believe.

ghffhg

Oct 29, 2017
Is there a CG mode or a gallery mode when you finish the game? I probably used the wrong savefiles, so that's why stuff like outfits and options aren't usable. It's really hard to find the correct save files for the right updates when there are like 160 pages in this forum, even when using the search bar.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes