3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
which stage is the best for currency farming? the slut mark and collars are goddamn expensive
For quickest time, I think the final stage starting from the checkpoint/replay point. The final boss is worth a buttload of extra exp/money. In general, I think boss rushes are worth more than full runs for the time they take because all the bosses give a bonus. If you wanted to do a full run for some reason, The Town and Suburbs beat the final stage, but they take MUCH longer. The Town might be one of the longest maps in the game because it has those "protect the crate" minigames that make you defend shit for like 5 minutes or whatever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18Scythe

SirPasta

Apr 8, 2021
which stage is the best for currency farming? the slut mark and collars are goddamn expensive
The Laboratory is easily the best. I farmed out the points to get all the cosmetics and I can safely say that you should never farm anything but the Lab and Suburbs. I would do Suburbs 4 times for the lingerie and then only run the Labs. With the max point multiplier perk and Very Hard difficulty you can pull around 700,000+ points from start to finish. If you want shorter runs it is fine to start at the checkpoint. The boss is easy since they give you a load of great weapons to use for the fight.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
what about the talents?
Been a while since I played, but I think something like this works fine:

You could also use Ninja instead of Swiftness if you're confident enough. Changing Treasure Hunter to Ammo in Sock or Willpower into Bullets too. There are quite a few options. I wouldn't recommend Sage Time even though it's pretty good because you have to constantly fuck the girls to keep it going. Can slow you down quite a bit and doesn't directly improve firearm damage (I tested it a long time ago and it's Speed Boost, HP Boost, Melee boost).

Just tried a run with that and it took just a bit over 15 minutes for 243k from the mission clear, and I got 130kish from selling the items I picked up. So that's a bit short of 25k per minute there. Just don't bother trying to unlock the costume in the hospital if you don't need it because it only sells for 1, unless that was changed in newer versions. Also make sure to use the rocket launcher well on the final boss, you can get him down to like 30% with it really fast if you don't miss his weak point. This is all on hard mode btw. That was my first time playing in like 8 months, so you might be able to do better. It felt super sloppy to me but I think it was actually a highscore for me funny enough.

Last edited:

SirPasta

Apr 8, 2021
what about the talents?
Molotovs are incredibly OP. If you grab the extra grenades mod you can carry up to ten at a time and gain three every time you find one. I use this for runs, swap out Buff Duration 3 for Extra Point 3 if you are point farming. Cyber Pistol is a good perk too if you have room for it. Sometimes you get garbage weapons starting out and it can carry you until you get something better.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah, I just tried a molotov run and it was a lot faster. I did get better room rng, but I think overall it may save time. I did make less score though giving up a lot of my headshot bonuses. Assuming the same item sales since I didn't remove Treasure Hunter, ended up with a bit short of 35k per minute with this:

Speed boosts aren't as important there as I thought, so those can be skipped. There's not as much running around in the Lab as some other maps. You also don't need vitality regen if you play well and don't use the vitality to extra headshot damage skill. I might try a run with that next.

Alright this one surprised me. Willpower into Bullets strat had the same clear time as molotovs even with a shitty start (Got the shitty sniper as a starting weapon). One of the best parts about it is that it boosts rocket launcher damage against the boss too, so I managed to kill him just with the rocket launcher. I actually killed him so fast none of my teammates got swallowed and he didn't have time to spawn minions, which actually hurt my final score a bit. Overall I think it might be the best strat if you can headshot reliably. It makes the boss pretty much a guaranteed minute clear since you always have the rocket launcher available. It also kicks the special infecteds' asses. I think it's my new favorite build.

Last edited:

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
rocket launcher as in grenade launcher?
and do you use the consumable items (ie. increase ammo capacity, increase HP of heroine)?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
rocket launcher as in grenade launcher?
and do you use the consumable items (ie. increase ammo capacity, increase HP of heroine)?
Nah, they're different weapons. The boss there has a rocket launcher and a couple other pretty powerful weapons in front of his fight (Again, unless that's changed in newer version. I'm still on Halloween). I don't use consumables. They might be needed on very hard or something, I've always played on hard.

Here's the Willpower into Bullets run:

I was still pretty rusty, you can see me entering the wrong door and getting lost and such, lol. You can probably do better. I did another run just now and shaved off over a minute. 9-10 minutes a run seems to be a pretty consistent assumption. I did get lucky with the flamethrower pickup my 2nd try. I'll post the second attempt instead so people don't have to watch me run in circles for a minute, lol. Updated the vid. Probably going to be processing for an hour or so though. I still fucked up the start. Entered the right door initially, but I thought it was the elevator, derp.

Last edited:

xxobhcnul

Mar 28, 2018
Sadly the game chugs a lot on my computer, so I won't be able to play this. However, can anybody kindly post a video collection of all the guro scenes?

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
I'm feeling kinda silly here watching you guys talking about speedrun strats while my favorite build is one focused on fucking the girls and letting them do most of the shooting lol.

I guess it could be a self imposed challenge: no guns, only sex and melee.
What skills did you use?

TCO

Apr 14, 2020
playing act 8 and the garage path doesn't spawn? it's just an empty elevator that drops you into the endless void?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes