3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
The information in 'Seed of the Dead Sweet Home v2.08\SoD_CS_2.08DL_SH\SoD2\Content\Paks\pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.pak' is incorrect. The file is damaged.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Buy that winrar license for the lol's sake or try I mentioned. It's free! :KEK:

Also yes from what it looks the largest marked file containing almost everything there's about the game is damaged and missing. It may be anything from bad download to hardware issues so either try solving those or give up. Somebody posted links to 2.09 version on sukebei/torrent a page back so you try those when redownloading.

1703955788231.png 1703955906507.png

There's no magic trick that I can offer you.

Correction, the post immediately after yours. :KEK:
How people are able to read enough to see that 2.09 is a thing while also not being able to find or search for links is beyond me.

Granted, it's just 1 post after quite a long time and many posts of people actually discussing the game so it's not as bad as other threads, but maybe OP should be updated.
You know, I know the humanity is doomed, but I just hope people like those just ask for these things ironically :)

Last edited:

cjfama00

Sep 24, 2017
cjfama00 i cracked the earlier version with steam less and used smartsteamemu to play. is that not compatible with this current version?
That's... the first I've heard of those programs or that kind of setup, so apologies if what I say doesn't help you fix the issues.

If you downloaded the game from here, you don't need to crack or emulate steam, every version posted (that I know of) is plug and play.

It does look like smartsteamemu has access to save features, whatever that might mean, so maybe that's what's causing the problem? Again, it might be steam (or smartsteamemu in this case) that might be replacing your save with a cloud one. Try disabling cloud saves or not use smartsteamemu.

Also, do these and tell us what happens so we know where in the chain the problem might be.
If not, make a backup of your save and then either start a fresh new game or use a save from here to test if it still happens.
If it doesn't, you can return your original save back and test by changing the outfit of a girl, saving (go to a stage or the gallery in the lab) and then close and reopen the game to see if there's still an issue.
If there isn't, try meeting Einomaru and then repeat the outfit test.
Worst case scenario, redownload the game from one of the links posted before and try again, with no cracking or emulating stuff.

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
cjfama00 i cracked the earlier version with steam less and used smartsteamemu to play. is that not compatible with this current version?
Although I know about smartsteamemu, it's not needed on these version, you just install/update the game and the save files are intact.
when I installed from 2.01 to 2.07 I was afraid of my save, but surprisingly both version loaded the same save w/o issues.

So yeah, as cjfama said above, try reinstalling the game without adding anything else and see if that works

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I know you can use cheat engine to increase your cash amount in Idol Mode, but can you increase their Idol Stats with Cheat Engine? If so, how?

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
1.where save location?
2.what is R18Mode?
a 10 seconds google search told me it's in

C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\SoD2
Appdata is a hidden file, so remember to enable the visualization of those things

R-18 mode is that, adult content enabled in the game

flimflamflummox

Feb 22, 2022
welcome to the potato pc club
On ver2.09, textures now load occasionally during story mode conversations, but never during the conversations started by talking to characters.

In the pre-Halloween build, textures loaded most of the time.

Hen tai

Jul 21, 2017
How do I open this door?
You can't but if you want to get in, just climb the shower... you can go through the ceiling and force yourself to climb the shower and get to the room, but once you in u can't get out unless you go back to main menu and go in the game again

Nanoir

Nov 19, 2018
So guys, today I bring you a real nude mod.
I played with 3Dmigato and improved the previous remove mosaic uncensor patch.
From now on we can always make your characters fully naked. Yes, you heard me right! Great right!
If you now put the "lingerie costume" (Lingerie/ R18 version) on your character, then the character is now full nude!!!!
View attachment 2787006
View attachment 2787008
View attachment 2787009
With other clothes, there are texture problems.
But don't worry ;) Press F5 on your keyboard and you can toggle the value and everything is normal! And also vice versa!
View attachment 2787010

If you don't want to download anything, you can alternatively open the "SoD2\Binaries\Win64\d3dx.ini" file with an editor and replace the content with this one!

With the cheat table I added, you can freeze your character's clothing to "Lingerie/ R18 version"!
table not working

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
table not working
This table is for version 1.33; look in this thread for a newer one. If I'm right it's version 4.

On ver2.09, textures now load occasionally during story mode conversations, but never during the conversations started by talking to characters.

In the pre-Halloween build, textures loaded most of the time.
When I first launched the game, the textures looked perfect to me. As the time went on and I started unlocking facilities then the textures went blurry because of not enough memory in the GPU. It looks to me like as the game goes on it loads more assets and textures into the memory and it finally reaches a point where it just uses low resolution ones. Too bad you can't pick textures for the world and characters separately because that's what's most important in a game like this.
Since the new DLC came out my PC can't handle it even with the facilities down to level 0 so I just gave up at this point.
My PC is too potato for this game :KEK:

Not all clothes load the same, some still look HD but you gotta look for them by yourself. For me it's only lingerie though.

If you're not sure whether what I said applies to you, you can test it yourself. Just backup your save and start a new game by deleting old. When you start the clothes and assets will look nice and sharp, but as the game goes on, you unlock facilities and Einomaru then it'll most likely become blurry.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
This table is for version 1.33; look in this thread for a newer one. If I'm right it's version 4.

When I first launched the game, the textures looked perfect to me. As the time went on and I started unlocking facilities then the textures went blurry because of not enough memory in the GPU. It looks to me like as the game goes on it loads more assets and textures into the memory and it finally reaches a point where it just uses low resolution ones. Too bad you can't pick textures for the world and characters separately because that's what's most important in a game like this.
Since the new DLC came out my PC can't handle it even with the facilities down to level 0 so I just gave up at this point.
My PC is too potato for this game :KEK:

Not all clothes load the same, some still look HD but you gotta look for them by yourself. For me it's only lingerie though.

If you're not sure whether what I said applies to you, you can test it yourself. Just backup your save and start a new game by deleting old. When you start the clothes and assets will look nice and sharp, but as the game goes on, you unlock facilities and Einomaru then it'll most likely become blurry.
What GPU do you have by the way?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes