3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
I just found out something hilarious. The subway portion of the game with the above ground railcars is either bought assets or ripped from another game. I was watching a video on youtube and the exact design of the station popped up with even identical posters. I really hope this gets changed in the final product.
What's wrong with premade assets? Do you want faster production or more time spent on low hanging fruit? I use some prefabs and borrowed things in my projects all the time. Helps me focus on the more important things.

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
bought assets
This is fairly normal for studios developing in Unity since they can buy a lot of assets from store. Check out PUBG assets on their 1. map there is a LOT bought from store. However it depends on devs, how much they will fiddle with premade assets, but the lower is the budget...

Reactions: Tiasung and moned

moned

Sep 16, 2017
Is it normal for me to ask for 9999999 Xp to level up? and why do they put that?
End of content marker. The 99999999999 xp is just meant to be an indicator that that's the end of content for the current build and any skills or levels past there are not implemented. People have reported giving themselves the required xp/levels with cheatengine and not getting any unlock/bonuses.

Reactions: Tiasung

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
i've got a lot of bug... like in act 3 i cannot get out of the scope in the Sniper rifle...
i cant get back in to game if i get in to setting...( it just stuck there and i have to close and reopen the game and reply the entire level again...
the 3D in this game need a lot of work....
i know this is just the trail version AKA beta... but in my perspective this game need a lot of works. like... 80% of it need to revised...

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
i cant get back in to game if i get in to setting...( it just stuck there and i have to close and reopen the game and reply the entire level again...
theres an arrow or something in jap on the right bottom side of the screen if i remember right

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
For me that arrow doesn't actually fit on the screen, I just have to click the corner of screen
Likely same issue

Dec 7, 2017
Does this new demo have any sex scenes or is it just a talking and walking around the base?
It always had has sex in it, one scene for each heroine (+ one bathroom scene for the tall blue haired girl) insede the base, and the down scene both between you and the heroines and between the monsters and the heroine.This build has 3 playable scenarios, the fouth one is missing due to a bug (I assume).

David-ko7554

Feb 10, 2019
It always had has sex in it, one scene for each heroine (+ one bathroom scene for the tall blue haired girl) insede the base, and the down scene both between you and the heroines and between the monsters and the heroine.This build has 3 playable scenarios, the fouth one is missing due to a bug (I assume).
I do not know if it is true or true but surely it could be that they have removed act 4 to fix it or change it, it is an idea, although it may also not be true.

Dec 7, 2017
I do not know if it is true or true but surely it could be that they have removed act 4 to fix it or change it, it is an idea, although it may also not be true.
I think is mostly a bug, because for a brief moment, you can see the 4th act dialogue starting right after you finish the act 3.

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
yes i see it. but nothing happen when i click it...
Right so i just checked in game basically to leave the settings menu you have to click on the X on the blue bar, and to get back into the game you have to hit the arrow with jap next to it at the bottom right of the screen.

For me that arrow doesn't actually fit on the screen, I just have to click the corner of screen
Likely same issue
change resolution so it does :v

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
what is that quarantine room with the pink ribbon on?.. is it not implemented or am i have to unlock it somehow ?

Dec 7, 2017
what is that quarantine room with the pink ribbon on?.. is it not implemented or am i have to unlock it somehow ?
There is multiple quarantine rooms in the base, probably not implemented yet. Either that, or the developers were way ahead on all the COVID-19 situation :rolleyes:.

• Haha
Reactions: Tiasung

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
bruh when they gone had english language in the game? Like I don't know what i'm doing in the game, i dont understand shit.
Imagine how the Japanese feel when playing our games. There's basically nothing worth doing at the base right now anyway.
Just play the first mission and that's it.

Pro tip: If you really care though and you have an Android phone, you could literally open up Translate and use the camera mode to see what the UI button actions are.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes