3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Delta Sigmus

Jul 14, 2017
Has anybody else tried to use the Numpad yet? I’m unsure if it works for anyone else, but the numpad does a few things while in a mission:
0- teleports npc’s to you
1- spawns a second set of npc’s
2- kills nearby enemies
3- damages allies
8- same as 2 but is a toggable proximity kill

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
Has anybody else tried to use the Numpad yet? I’m unsure if it works for anyone else, but the numpad does a few things while in a mission:
2- kills nearby enemies
3- damages allies
Someone give that man a cookie

Reactions: devablaze325

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Actually I wouldn't waste time on dis r8t now.
version 0.21 is quite buggy atm, and its hard to see H-Scenes during level crawling... >w>
And there is no CG room that I know of atm either. >w>

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
quick question.. i can play only the act 1 and 4 ( the one in the sewer and another one in the mansion ) do i need to do something else to unlock the mission or it has only 2 ?

baumqu

Jan 26, 2018
i dont think i can go beyond level 4... because it need 99,999,99 :D
Lurker here.
You can easily cheat your way through that (Cheat engine usually finds it on 2nd scan) and it does unlock the extra skills from the vendor. However, I'm unable to really test if they work due to my complete lack of knowledge in Japanese (perhaps someone else might test that). You can also increase the affection level of the female companions (currently capped at 3) and that does unlock more of the h-options in dialogue, but once you select any of them screen goes black (I suppose because they are not yet implemented).

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Yep I went to lvl 4 and black screen every time U select the dialog. TwT
Dats why I said its a huge waste of time r8t now to play... TwT

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
2- kills nearby enemies
3- damages allies
Yeah i confirm it's like you say.

Now, if you press NUMBER 5 in the Numpad, it adds Enemies.

But number 6 - 7 & 9 so far doesn't do anything.. tried to heal the girls with that or else.. but nothing.

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
question, does some of yall get crazy lag spike on the hide out, rlly wish for proper settings

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
is the blonde girl still gonna be part of the team?
Read the thread check patreon yes kirara will be and already is in the game and ull be able to pick who you're doing the missions with you have that option in the mission start menu and theres the kirara (patron locked) art work...

question, does some of yall get crazy lag spike on the hide out, rlly wish for proper settings
Its alpha and yes just lower everything head right from spawn and start a mission will it lag? yes.... is it enjoyable? meh... its alpha dont expect much wait for September update

FootstoolEnjoyer

Dec 23, 2019
I think for now it's a pretty good game, vast improvements over the first one, even at it's beta state. Definitely should try to get a taste for the end product, definitely much more interactive, like L4D2

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Everything indicates that we will have a few death scenes a little earlier than planned.

Goals:
Over $6,000 pledged (Reached)
Erotic Death animations

Over $8,000 pledged (Reached)
Heroine customization

Over $12,000 pledged (Reached)
Outfits for the male hero (Meh.....)

Over $20,000 pledged
Expansion of the hometown (Torture Room, Dance halls)

Over $25,000 pledged
Different perspectives
You will be able to enjoy the H-scenes from more perspectives!

Over $30,000 pledged
VR support (It will be released as a free DLC after release.)

Over $35,000 pledged
More events (We will add more events and animations as free DLC after release.)

Over $40,000 pledged
More outfits (Meh.....again)
The male hero will have a greater selection of outfits, as free DLC after release.

Over $50,000 pledged
A 5th heroine!?
A 5th heroine will be released as free DLC after release. You will be able to fight Zombies alongside "Ei no Maru", who is a younger version of Hikari. (in other words, hikari SoD1 remake version xD)

the first goal was achieved in just 2 days

Last edited:
Reactions: sonolfal

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
It looks good but still i experience some Lag...

About the numpad well, i hope it has more functions than now, meaby 1 "debug map" to test, by spawning X enemies and heroine... the guns, etc...

that would be good. of course, the Gallery option too~

Love the game and im glad the Team keep working even in this world situation.

Reactions: UnknownBava

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
So this different perspectives is playing as the girls or something else?
the H-scenes from more perspectives

It looks good but still i experience some Lag...

About the numpad well, i hope it has more functions than now, meaby 1 "debug map" to test, by spawning X enemies and heroine... the guns, etc...

that would be good. of course, the Gallery option too~

Love the game and im glad the Team keep working even in this world situation.
yep, we'll see if they polish that in the next demo.

possibly today or in a couple of days confirm that the second goal has already been reached.
I already got the sum of ci-en and patreon and they are already around $ 8,500

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018

Hi, Xai!
If you were immersed in
production, you'd quickly achieved the next stretch goal of more than 800,000 yen
to implement the body customization feature!

In addition!
More than 1,200,000 yen Implementation of costume change system and additional costumes
This is also achieved in no time!

And!!
Finally!!
We received support for ¥300,000 plan!!

Thank you very much for your support!!
In response to the achievement of the stretch goal, we have already started to design body customization specifications and additional costumes.

It's only been about a week since we started recruiting, but I'm really happy that we've already achieved three goals.
I'm so happy that I'm going to show you a little bit of additional costume design ideas today!

※ There is a case to be changed because it is the stage of the idea to the last. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

image-800.jpg
I'm also thinking about a variety of other costumes.
We look forward to your continued support from everyone!!

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes