3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

moned

Sep 16, 2017

ok the "trailer" of demo number 2 has been published
They put in a lot of work since the last demo.

I also love the new character models, Saya got super busty, Kirara looks like a teenager now. We got some rpg mechanics, replayability(?), L4D style finales. Awesome!

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Why would you want to play the demo in the first place? Sure check it out but play? Its still broken unplayable mess, animations look like crap, that a step backwards when compared to previous game, its still should be considered as just a tech alpha demo and not a playable demo.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnknownBava

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Well that's just fucking great, how an I supposed to understand and play the demo now? And what autotranslater works with this??
I think the capture2text would work.
or just "playing"
I did not translate it and I can play it without problems, except for the bug in the configuration menu, out there everything was fine

Why would you want to play the demo in the first place? Sure check it out but play? Its still broken unplayable mess, animations look like crap, that a step backwards when compared to previous game, its still should be considered as just a tech alpha demo and not a playable demo.
Considering it's a demo for patreons and ci-en, I think you're right that it's technical.
it's not a public demo for a reason, due to the fact that it's not 100% playable.
But it is a way to thank and present the progress of the project.
I think that is fine, instead of just watching videos or images of the progress they have.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
So why is it everytime one of the girls is about to die or dead the damn zombies just rush you? I can't have revival sex without those assholes bum rushing me!

danielmt

Jan 16, 2020
So why is it everytime one of the girls is about to die or dead the damn zombies just rush you? I can't have revival sex without those assholes bum rushing me!
Because nobody is going to stop your life just because you want to have sex... you asshole! :ROFLMAO:

Sep 1, 2018
So does this version contain h animations already or is like the previous one where the followers just die and you lose. Cant try it now, thats why i dont try it myself

abiroyon

Oct 22, 2017
So does this version contain h animations already or is like the previous one where the followers just die and you lose. Cant try it now, thats why i dont try it myself
From what I could tell, there is still no game over scene and the level immediately ends when a heroine "dies." However, there are H-scene interactions in the base when you raise a heroine's affection to certain levels. You can raise affection by completing missions with a heroine.

On a related note, has anyone found a way to change your party? Every time I try, I cannot exit from the member change screen.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
There are in game sex scenes as well where you can heal the girls if they're damaged or "dead".
Because nobody is going to stop your life just because you want to have sex... you asshole! :ROFLMAO:
Is it too much to ask to have sex in the middle of a zombie apocalypse without getting bum rushed?:LOL:

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes