3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
How do you start ntr? Just keep increasing intimacy till exclamation mark shows up? I have Aya at 7 intimacy and I see nothing. Is there some other trigger? OR did I increase it too much? Tnx.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah, agree on the wall o text guy on the lack of monster sex being sad here. I hope the added monster gallery will help that a bit. I really would have appreciated them sticking with the original focus of mostly monster x girl stuff, I dunno where the fuck all the ntr came from. Didn't really seem like the type of developers to add so much ntr based on their first game. Lack of decent monster sex here was a bummer for sure after the first game.

Last edited:

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
hi guys how do you get the sex scenes in the last one it was when you healed them but now i don't know how to get the sex scenes...
oh and how do i save the game?

Last edited:

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Well im sorry to report but part 3 of the download completely refused to download. The other parts are also corrupted idk what to do. Guess we will have to wait D:

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah, agree on the wall o text guy on the lack of monster sex being sad here. I hope the added monster gallery will help that a bit. I really would have appreciated them sticking with the original focus of mostly monster x girl stuff, I dunno where the fuck all the ntr came from. Didn't really seem like the type of developers to add so much ntr based on their first game. Lack of decent monster sex here was a bummer for sure after the first game.
honestly ive just replayed a lot of SOD/ROD 1 and 2 - whatever the fuck these games are called. And now i remember why I was surprised people actually enjoyed them and gave them 5 star ratings; the monster scenes are shitty and you essentially cant even see them; they also have no discernable stages from beginning to completion - seemingly 1 basic animation from beginning to end, and not enough monsters anyways. SOD2 is just bad. the gallery in the basement - i get it - i get that people are into that GURO or whatever the death/blood thing is called. but how does THAT niche shit end up as the gallery for monsters?!? SOD/ROD 1 and 2 are really bad at being sex games, but they are great at being fun time-consuming games, while showing some hope for the player that there WILL be some awesome scenes at some point. Just doesnt happen. And the SOD2 bedroom scenes with all the characters are honestly pretty bad. Look at what else is out there; MATEY DEV, WILDLIFE, even FNAF. This game just has levels and action, while those other games have way less world, but way, way, way more animation quality and potential.

i wrote all that because i got excited - i hadnt played and SOD/ROD2 until last night and i really wasted my time.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
After having played the whole thing and done all the content. I can say this game lacks so much of what made the original good. There is a near nonexistent focus on monster rape/sex in this game compared to the first game. The first game had way better and more monster sex animations than this one. That level with the girls all being abducted and raped by monsters while you try and save them. Was better than any monster content in the sequel. We didn't get anything like that in this game and instead we got some boring rescue with the girls in sex machines. Not to mention that Aya cut scene in the first games climax where she gets ganbanged by zombies and other monsters, but isn't killed. That's the content this game desperately needs. They're adding more content to the game yeah, but most of it seems to be more human x human stuff and nonsensical, non-canon, forced NTR. This is a post apocalyptic zombie game, where is all the monster rape/monster sex content? Leave the guro stuff for game overs but the game needs way more monster rape and sex scenes without death, like the first game had. I will admit, the scenes with the girls and the MC are way better and more plentiful than the first game but 2/3 of the effort into the small amount of H content the game has was spent of shoehorning in NTR and adding more gore to the death scenes. Monster rape content was abandoned when it should be just as important as the vanilla stuff. If not more important, due to the nature of the game. If they wanted NTR they could of easily done it via the monsters and zombies but without the gore and death. The NTR content isn't really worth a damn and is basically the same as the MC vanilla content only with some random guy instead of the MC. The girls act just as horny and slutty as they do for the MC, especially Aya. That effort should of gone into making better monster content, since that was already a focus in the first game. Overall, this would be considered a small downgrade from the first game, H content wise. That Aya gangbang alone was better than most of the H content we have here. It's not a bad game but it feels as if the devs were trying to please too many people and lost their vision and focus. The vanilla MC content is fine and was a part of the first game, so I have no real problems with it getting better in SOTD2 but the rest is lacking. Hopefully the future content makes up for this but if not, a 3rd SOTD game mainly focusing on the monster content the game was originally made for. Should be focus.
I mean fuck NTR it's not right in the first place. I don't want some fucking poorly looking mf ass whose face was ground up then put back on fucking my Ichika. At least she stays somewhat loyal to the MC. Fuck the other heroines in my opinion. the leader use to be my fav in SoD1 but not anymore. (in case you cant tell I actually like the story lmao) But hey its my opinion :)

Last edited:

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Btw, is there a cheat? Would love to just go ahead and cheat money etc.
I made hotkeys for the weapons... Numpad 0 Makes your Primary have unlimited ammo Numpad 2 Makes the 2nd Weapons slot Unlimited and Numpad 3 makes the Third Unlimited. Also found a weird glitch. If you have grenades you can spam the grenade key and also shoot things like the aa 12 SUPER fast. (Keep in mind each time you pick up a new weapon you have to press those hotkeys again)

valkyriec

Jul 29, 2020
How to use Recollection mode that implement in new patch?

i try check main-character room, there r TV to enter Recollection Mode, but i can't only view story of chapter1 and 5?

it just bugged that i have unlock again, or i miss something ?

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
anyone have a list of costumes you can find in the levels?

I only saw a general list of the levels to look in.. but I have no idea how many or the names..

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes