3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
So though it's still in production, it seems that for no-gore they are going with just cutting off the last part of the scenes which is gore, whatever % of the entire scene that is :(

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
You guys know how to make the playable char full naked in the battle?I mean I wanna fk those girl to recover their heath but as full of naked

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
You guys know how to make the playable char full naked in the battle?I mean I wanna fk those girl to recover their heath but as full of naked
I don't know if I get you but let me try answering your question:

If you mean the girls to be fully naked, I'm afraid to tell you, it's imposssible during missions, you can get them to just underwear by having them drop below I belive 20% or Hp, but that's pretty much it. Note that by using alternative costumes, the "naked" variation (i.e. during recovery) it's just some part removed or something (i.e. the reverse bunny costume only removes the stickers/pasties during the animation and that's it).

If you meant your character (male), I'm afraid that's even worse, you can only see the male charcter naked during intimacy events.

(I've search around for a mod to remove the clothes too, but didn't find anything myself, not even loverslab since this game already have nudity, no moders there wanted to work on it, at least as far as I know)

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know if I get you but let me try answering your question:

If you mean the girls to be fully naked, I'm afraid to tell you, it's imposssible during missions, you can get them to just underwear by having them drop below I belive 20% or Hp, but that's pretty much it. Note that by using alternative costumes, the "naked" variation (i.e. during recovery) it's just some part removed or something (i.e. the reverse bunny costume only removes the stickers/pasties during the animation and that's it).

If you meant your character (male), I'm afraid that's even worse, you can only see the male charcter naked during intimacy events.

(I've search around for a mod to remove the clothes too, but didn't find anything myself, not even loverslab since this game already have nudity, no moders there wanted to work on it, at least as far as I know)
I wanna male main playable full of naked in the battlefield

Artworkdown

Sep 26, 2022
Does someone has a cheat code or a glitch so the heroines are in underwear even at full HP ? And I'm not talking about the lingerie costume because only one is pretty good.

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
Does someone has a cheat code or a glitch so the heroines are in underwear even at full HP ? And I'm not talking about the lingerie costume because only one is pretty good.
Just cheatengine freeze their health at <30% and they will lose their clothes with the next hit. If you want you can set the health back to 100 since they will keep this state until you fuck them yourself. Don't know of a quicker way and has to be done after each level load.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Just cheatengine freeze their health at <30% and they will lose their clothes with the next hit. If you want you can set the health back to 100 since they will keep this state until you fuck them yourself. Don't know of a quicker way and has to be done after each level load.
Speaking of which, it would be nice to have a way to change their default costumes to a set state. I really like how when Aya is at 30% health you see that she has a sexy stocking underneath. But once she's naked it is gone.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Got a small problem (which is actually pretty annoying to look at).
This is my screen from a clean save.
1680901359428.png

And this is a screen from my save.
1680901480446.png

I know I have a weak PC but please, it shouldn't be THAT bad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I noticed it started to go down the moment I unlocked more facilities.
Why does it matter? Because it's related to THIS
And THIS is totally unacceptable for me.

Anyone has any idea how to fix these blurry textures? It's only the background textures, clothes, body textures that are affected.
I wouldn't mind mobs being affected at all but main characters even during cutscenes are affected by it as well.
I only need main characters to look fine, the rest may look like trash but it would be nice if it didn't.

BTW
1680901695682.png
this one looks fine even in my save

Last edited:

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
Got a small problem (which is actually pretty annoying to look at).
This is my screen from a clean save.
View attachment 2529143

And this is a screen from my save.
View attachment 2529150

I know I have a weak PC but please, it shouldn't be THAT bad.
I noticed it started to go down the moment I unlocked more facilities.
Why does it matter? Because it's related to THIS
And THIS is totally unacceptable for me.

Anyone has any idea how to fix these blurry textures? It's only the background textures, clothes, body textures that are affected.
I wouldn't mind mobs being affected at all but main characters even during cutscenes are affected by it as well.
I only need main characters to look fine, the rest may look like trash but it would be nice if it didn't.

BTW
View attachment 2529163
this one looks fine even in my save
wow what even is that texture on her body? Is that meant to be clothing? It looks like a smudged sharpie drawn six-pack

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes