3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Unpack the .pak file with .

Rename(or delete) files with "moza" and "mosaic" in their name(use windows search to find them all) and also rename the "basic shapes" folder(having this folder renamed breaks the start of act 5-1 map, so put it back when starting this map).
I do not understand how to use the program, how can I remove all the mosaics?

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
Could you give some mirrors, please? I don't want to download MEGA's desktop app, and they are just trying to straight up shove that in my ass, metaphorically speaking.

Jul 19, 2017
Okay I need to confirm this how many bad end scenes are there for the female characters?
So far there are only like 2 monsters which can rape them?
I'm just checking because I'm not sure how many there are. Also is difficulty a factor in unlocking scenes or not?

moned

Sep 16, 2017
Okay I need to confirm this how many bad end scenes are there for the female characters?
So far there are only like 2 monsters which can rape them?
I'm just checking because I'm not sure how many there are. Also is difficulty a factor in unlocking scenes or not?
Two for each heroine, so six total. The basic zed and then the big brute have scenes, but the worm beast is involved in one of the heroine's scenes and the hound beast is in the finale video from the bonus level.

Difficulty doesn't matter. You can play through on easy or hard and you'll unlock them all by the end.

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
Is there anyway we could use a cheat to try n keep the game frozen for all the mobs so that can see the mobs n girl go at it eternally?

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Is there anyway we could use a cheat to try n keep the game frozen for all the mobs so that can see the mobs n girl go at it eternally?
you get access to a gallery room where you can simulate that if you finish the game, so you might as well do that. otherwise try using cheat engine and freezing the health value of a girl

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
This the cheat
Ctrl + 1(skip the wave/ instan kill)
Ctrl + 2( healing a hp girl character)
Ctrl + 3(instan ammo/magazine)
Ctrl +4(decrease a hp girl character)
Please note this, if someone needs that, please direct into this page,
But the cheat only working in 1.31 version, not working in 1.51 version

Reactions: Marlin Brandy

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
This the cheat
Ctrl + 1(skip the wave/ instan kill)
Ctrl + 2( healing a hp girl character)
Ctrl + 3(instan ammo/magazine)
Ctrl +4(decrease a hp girl character)
Please note this, if someone needs that, please direct into this page,
But the cheat only working in 1.31 version, not working in 1.51 version
i know this, just that want to see the girls frozen so that can see them when raped together

Reactions: suyatna

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
i know this, just that want to see the girls frozen so that can see them when raped together
Then you must regroup them in one place, and press ctrl +4 until their health become zero,after that leave them , they will be raped together

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes