3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Naffri

Jun 6, 2018
i tried swicthing to english but it doesnt work.. any ideas...
its like there are only one language in there

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
I wish, they would put more enemies in the game. :/
Only 2, 3 with the machine but its no an enemy, for each girl with one animation is... mäh.

Reactions: UnknownBava

CarrionDEV

Kojima of Smut
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2018
Or that the other enemies also violate the heroines, like the enemy quadruped and the Earth worm.
BOTH of which CAN (in terms of lore) don't because, idk devs have finished with it? as cool as their work is with their new tittle i hope they come back and redo or give us a sequel (MP would be fricken amazing)

Reactions: UnknownBava

redneck_cat

Feb 2, 2019
this game looks exactly like the game 'SEED of the DEAD' i just bought off of STEAM. i got the game last week for around $10,,,not worth it, lol. for free...well ok it would be worth playing but $10? no way.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
this game looks exactly like the game 'SEED of the DEAD' i just bought off of STEAM. i got the game last week for around $10,,,not worth it, lol. for free...well ok it would be worth playing but $10? no way.
It is the same game. The title was changed cause patreon said you can't have the word rape in the title.

Reactions: dressedsalad

NukeWasted

Dec 9, 2018
Just bought this off Nutaku as Seed of the Dead. Is there any way to remove the Japanese-style censor in the "action" scenes?

cgxu

Feb 9, 2018
Just bought this off Nutaku as Seed of the Dead. Is there any way to remove the Japanese-style censor in the "action" scenes?
Unpack the .pak file with .

Rename(or delete) files with "moza" and "mosaic" in their name(use windows search to find them all) and also rename the "basic shapes" folder(having this folder renamed breaks the start of act 5-1 map, so put it back when starting this map).

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes