3.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Jul 7, 2018
I'm not sure how to declare spoilers (and with this game frankly who cares) But if ya do DON'T READ Past this!!!

After the main story - which is 6 (i think that Aya scene showing up was a bug as she already had 2 normal scenes)
Aya suggests going back to the facility for whatever reason and to no surprise it didn't end well, well actually i enjoyed that ending quite well but you get my point, that's the 8.2 scene
Yeah I finished the game but was confused as to why it repeats. Thank you.

imelman

May 15, 2018
I'm sorry, but after watching an review of this "game"; oh sorry not sorry, that's too merciful, asset flip, I'm baffled how JP(and some unguided)developers, who take a good idea and try to make something meaningful with it instead make asset flip tier garbage, that is better than them BECAUSE of a subject it harps on, and yet fails to satisfy those who want quality, like me and any user with sense than money.

Low quality 3D models, poor amateur grade 1990-2000 era animation that is even worse than pixel ones like Doom 1, no story; just a battle simulator and an awful one at that, and they think a 2-3 hour at best mediocre gameplay as well some BORING and uninspired sex is okay for 15$? Many other good and great games will be better than that.

Let this be a lesson that quality is still losing to asset flips on Steam. Expect asset flips were made in the first place to exploit trading card money, now they exploit entire themes, like zombie survival, sex, e.t.c.

Gribbly

Aug 8, 2017
I'm sorry, but after watching an review of this "game"; oh sorry not sorry, that's too merciful, asset flip, I'm baffled how JP(and some unguided)developers, who take a good idea and try to make something meaningful with it instead make asset flip tier garbage, that is better than them BECAUSE of a subject it harps on, and yet fails to satisfy those who want quality, like me and any user with sense than money.

Low quality 3D models, poor amateur grade 1990-2000 era animation that is even worse than pixel ones like Doom 1, no story; just a battle simulator and an awful one at that, and they think a 2-3 hour at best mediocre gameplay as well some BORING and uninspired sex is okay for 15$? Many other good and great games will be better than that.

Let this be a lesson that quality is still losing to asset flips on Steam. Expect asset flips were made in the first place to exploit trading card money, now they exploit entire themes, like zombie survival, sex, e.t.c.
This isn't an asset flip. Is it bad? Arguably, yeah. But it's not an asset flip.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Errrr... what's the point of a rape game where YOU don't get to rape?? Asking honestly.
Um, really? You might have a point somewhere but my views on something like this are probably different. Regardless, it leaves you expanding less energy elsewhere that isn't the focus of the... "Game". lol For real though, I prefer to see the action than be part of it, though it depends on WHAT I am as the player. Anything "vanilla" (human male on human female) is pretty boring as that's something you see irl. So any game where either I or the enemies are not a human male do I find more enjoyment from.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Okay! I just heard that, there is a version 1.31 out now and that's still in English and its uncensored as well I think.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Okay! I just heard that, there is a version 1.31 out now and that's still in English and its uncensored as well I think.

i didn't download it from that page because it takes a long time to do it..

but i download it from here, and so far? i didn't saw anything on english besides of the Menu... because the movies and the parts after & before each stage when the other 3 talk to you?

all Chinese/Japanese.. something in asian :/

what im doing wrong then? i downloaded the english patch... but nothing seems to work..

how's the thing?

CarrionDEV

Kojima of Smut
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2018
The 1.31 version if i'm not mistaken was the "Patreon Limited Edition" version.
- Yes, it was Uncensored
- The final chapter was COMPLETELY untranslated
- Patreon took it down due to it's old name "Rape of the Dead"

This 1.0 version is the one on Steam, which had a publisher & translation team on it
- Censored (it's steam i mean come on guys, we're close but not THAT close)
- Fully Professionally Translated
- Some Minor UI Changes

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes