3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Anyone have the self made uncensored files cause I tried using UE4 Unpacker and it keeps on crashing.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Too bad it ended like that, with the 8-2 act update i tought it will bring new scenes for the already know Zombies... because in the 8-2 you have at least 1 new type of Scene with the "Z-Dog" so, why not add it to the rest of the game?

I understand if we talk about the worm Z (it's obious it will be just Game Over if it reach a Girl) but...

Honestly i think they could edit that part..

Make the Worm-Z, be able to F.. a girl (making it count 10 of 100 of life) making it more difficult to save the Girl and of course! if the Worm-Z reach -100% it could be a GAME OVER scene... (we know why)

But with the others... at least, just unlock the gallery (wich can have the Game Over Scene) while in the other part, it just be... a F.. scene without ending the game..

That's what i think..

It's a good game, difficult on some parts of course unless you move quickly and else.. a little with bugs.. but good.

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
that version dosent have english
, password is sharingan, this should be 1.3 which does have english, theres a 1.31 somewhere thats uncensored but the overall quality of the Z's is worst

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
man this game is great. beat it and i regret nothing. its rather unpolished and looks unfinished, but the lore, sex scenes and shooting hordes of zombies was enjoyable af. when you beat the game you unlock all cg sex scenes.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
i think you have to play the game through all previous acts to unlock
Not really, i downloaded a full savegame before the 8 act... and i already unlocked it...

Besides the ending it's just a Video with new animations but...

when you go to the CG, battle/dead/sex scenes?... there isn't any new thing..

Still, too bad they ended this game like that, meaby somebody else can Mod it... who knows?

Enryuu

Jul 5, 2018
I havent play the game but i want to know,does the game have worm F girl CG or another CG's,except the zombies and Player CG scene

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes