3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

killnsteal

Jan 7, 2018
Honestly we need more like this. If anyone knows of any good Unity 3D games that are of the same quality let me know, I'm generally very skeptical with good reason. But this was spot on.

CarrionDEV

Kojima of Smut
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2018
NOAR, NSFW Open-World Action RPG....They're Japanese and don't speak much (if any) English so i'll excuse the name xD I read somewhere that they wanted to make most (at least more) of the assets themselves and giving the map size, it does seem to be pretty big.

Plus they're massive pervs so i imagine we'll have the same sorta girl x monster as we do here....at least here's hoping

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Help this stupid game messed up my mouse and keyboard! I have to use my phone to get on here! All the keys don't work right some open programs that don't normally like esc opened task manager. Please someone tell me how to get my keyboard back to USA English and not some foreign layout in guessing is what happened. I tried looking in settings but nothing works. Plus I can't navigate with the mouse not working right.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Help this stupid game messed up my mouse and keyboard! I have to use my phone to get on here! All the keys don't work right some open programs that don't normally like esc opened task manager. Please someone tell me how to get my keyboard back to USA English and not some foreign layout in guessing is what happened. I tried looking in settings but nothing works. Plus I can't navigate with the mouse not working right.
Try cycling through your keyboard languages using Alt+Shift (or clicking on the language in your taskbar). Anyway, I highly doubt this is due to the game. Escape shouldn't be opening the task manager. If you have siblings, one of them may have played a prank on you.

Verenios

Jul 28, 2018
No updated links yet? I thought the development was done since January...
The game has finished it's development, Currently latest version of the game is 1.30 but people who payed for the $15 Platinum Pledge got a Limited Edition that is fully uncensored etc so only way you will see a new update here is if someone who payed is kind enough to upload it.

Below is the Q&A on the Patreon Site.

Q: Is there a difference between the game on patreon and the one on the DLsite?

A: It'll be the same game. It will be updated multiple times, so you will need to keep supporting us on Patreon if you do not buy it on the DLsite.
The DLsite will also be updated regularly.
The Patron Limited Edition is still only for Patreon, though.

Q: Is the game uncensored?

A: It has been censored due to Japanese laws. The uncensored version will be included in the Patron Limited Edition

Q: What is the Patron Limited Edition?

A: We will add a new act that is not implemented in the official release.
We are thinking about adding an act that is more difficult than the previous ones.
In addition, we are also planning to add a new H-scene with a new Sex Animation.
It will also have an option to uncensored the game.

Reactions: nyehnyeh9

nyehnyeh9

Nov 17, 2017
The game has finished it's development, Currently latest version of the game is 1.30 but people who payed for the $15 Platinum Pledge got a Limited Edition that is fully uncensored etc so only way you will see a new update here is if someone who payed is kind enough to upload it.

Below is the Q&A on the Patreon Site.

Q: Is there a difference between the game on patreon and the one on the DLsite?

A: It'll be the same game. It will be updated multiple times, so you will need to keep supporting us on Patreon if you do not buy it on the DLsite.
The DLsite will also be updated regularly.
The Patron Limited Edition is still only for Patreon, though.

Q: Is the game uncensored?

A: It has been censored due to Japanese laws. The uncensored version will be included in the Patron Limited Edition

Q: What is the Patron Limited Edition?

A: We will add a new act that is not implemented in the official release.
We are thinking about adding an act that is more difficult than the previous ones.
In addition, we are also planning to add a new H-scene with a new Sex Animation.
It will also have an option to uncensored the game.
Thanks for clarifying. looks like we gotta wait for that limited edition.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Thanks for clarifying. looks like we gotta wait for that limited edition.
There's no "limited edition". Version 1.31 is the latest and uncensored version of the game. I played it and to be honest I'd stick with the censored version only because the uncensored version looks uglier, models clipping through each other and such, it's not as good as you'd expect. You can find ver 1.31 on page 13 of this thread.

Reactions: nyehnyeh9

nyehnyeh9

Nov 17, 2017
There's no "limited edition". Version 1.31 is the latest and uncensored version of the game. I played it and to be honest I'd stick with the censored version only because the uncensored version looks uglier, models clipping through each other and such, it's not as good as you'd expect. You can find ver 1.31 on page 13 of this thread.
Thanks, man.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes