3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Mar 15, 2018
I am assuming direct control of this publicly-available account to bear gifts. An anon on 4chan's /r/ (requests) board has graciously uploaded the dropbox copy of v1.31 to MEGA.

I'm also adding a save file. Maybe it's because of my misadventures with using Cheat Engine, but Aya's 2nd scene at Act 6-2 (the one with the dildo chair) is replaced with a 4-minute movie at Act 8-2. Perhaps someone who plays normally can end up with a normal save file. Regardless, here it is.

Also, I'm not sure if there are any new scenes, I'm assuming that beating the game simply unlocks all available ones unless there's something I missed. Anyway, if I ever post again, someone else is probably taking the helm. Toodles.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
yea.. i got that Act 8-2 instead of 6-2 problem as well though i played normally, with the game ending instead of going to 7-1.. was able to dl the dropbox copy that was posted earlier.. sadly don't think that will be fixed either

cgxu

Feb 9, 2018
You can remove some files to uncensor the game, it breaks act 5-1 though.
You can also change files to fix the 6-2 bug, but a new savestate won't be able to open act 8-1 because after act 7-2 you return to main menu.

Bugmeyes

Sep 30, 2017
Oh hey, the login still works! Okay, I'm the exact same guy (luckily enough), albeit with a different publicly-available account.

I have 1.20 but I can't upload the entire game. What I would do is just juggle between my 1.20 save and my newer one, in case I wanted to see Aya's 2nd scene. Keep in mind this works best if the version you're playing is the newer one, common sense dictates that using a newer save on an older version is dumb.

Anyway, I'm confident that 1.20 is uploaded somewhere else. Most reliable would be a torrent site, like Nyaa (or whatever is its replacement now). I'm hoping you guys can narrow down the uncensor method's specifics into one or two files to download (or delete).

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
that's cool 1.20 is
not sure on the uncensored though..

cgxu

Feb 9, 2018
1.2 was already posted in this thread:

About the uncensor, you have to rename(or delete) the files with "moza" and "mosaic" in their name(use windows search to find them all) and also rename the "basic shapes" folder(having this folder renamed breaks act 5-1 map, you have to start act 5-1 with the original folder name and only rename it after the map loads to play this act uncensored).

As said before, you need to unpack the .pak first with ue4 pak unpacker.

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
The game looks good but is there a English Translated version? The story is Japanese, so I can't understand a thing.

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
If i could control one of those girls of my choosing, switch to third person view mode, have several very impractical costumes, also add Triage X and High School of the Dead girls, this would be game of the year :)

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
btw is it just me or the girls don't attack. I played but the girls just keep standing and don't attack...

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
btw is it just me or the girls don't attack. I played but the girls just keep standing and don't attack...
The game is a bit buggy in that regard, they've tried their best to fix it. Usually just sexing them up will reset their AI and allow them to move again.

What the person above me said also has some truth. It's a bit of shenanigans.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes