3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Just a question: the game is still English?

Because I'll wait before dowloading 2+ GB of game if it isn't English anymore.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
today teamkrama said rape of the dead really "dead"on their Twitter
So... if I understood correctly the rough translation, he/they give up on this because of... the lack of motivation? Because they run out of ideas on how to carry on this project..? :pokerFace:
(it's for everyone, I'm not asking to you you xD)

ZaUnknowns

May 20, 2017
So... if I understood correctly the rough translation, he/they give up on this because of... the lack of motivation? Because they run out of ideas on how to carry on this project..? :pokerFace:
(it's for everyone, I'm not asking to you you XD)
well this game just become another dud -.-

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
welp, rip in peace i guess? hope he/she posts the latest ver for free tho. Would be a nice "thanks" for the people who supported him, and an apolagy for "quitting". Atleast the way i see it.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
welp, rip in peace i guess? hope he/she posts the latest ver for free tho. Would be a nice "thanks" for the people who supported him, and an apolagy for "quitting". Atleast the way i see it.
The truth is.. the latest version, the "limited" or something like that that came out a couple of weeks ago, it's the latest version that we'll ever get. "He's" not planning on doing an update or such, "he" just started to working on "his" next project.

Reactions: devablaze325

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
The truth is.. the latest version, the "limited" or something like that that came out a couple of weeks ago, it's the latest version that we'll ever get. "He's" not planning on doing an update or such, "he" just started to working on "his" next project.
Oh i had compleatly the wrong idea my dude. Thought he quit. Mb

Annom

Jan 28, 2018
So then mind if I ask if the uncensored version has been truely released? When I try to look for it, all I see is v1.3 which is the one I currently have

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So then mind if I ask if the uncensored version has been truely released? When I try to look for it, all I see is v1.3 which is the one I currently have
The last uncensored version that I remember, was the 1.20
Don't know if there was another one, but if you've the newest (latest) and you're asking this, then there's no other uncensored version out there - I think.

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
The last uncensored version that I remember, was the 1.20
Don't know if there was another one, but if you've the newest (latest) and you're asking this, then there's no other uncensored version out there - I think.
120 isent uncensored o.0 (i have that ver)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
120 isent uncensored o.0 (i have that ver)
I didn't try it myself, but in the past here someone said that the 1.20 was uncensored and many others said the same thing - I could be wrong, but somehow I remember this thing. Maybe you've the censored one? Try and see if around here in this thread there's something similar because honestly I remember that xD

Annom

Jan 28, 2018
I didn't try it myself, but in the past here someone said that the 1.20 was uncensored and many others said the same thing - I could be wrong, but somehow I remember this thing. Maybe you've the censored one? Try and see if around here in this thread there's something similar because honestly I remember that XD
I have v1.20 aswell and that one isn't uncensored. I do remember talk saying the version after v1.20 should be uncensored but yeah.. not exactly sure about that

Annom

Jan 28, 2018
I managed to find what seems to be a 1.31 version of the game through xz7.com. You can be linked to the proper DL site by the "Remote Download"(google translated) section of the page but then you need to download it using BaiduNetdisk because the Rod_Ver1.31 is too large. I don't have a Baidu account which was the only thing stopping me from checking if it was legit.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes