3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
The game is a tiny bit buggy in the coding. They keep working at it but sometimes the girls just don't do anything. Usually smexing them resets their AI and allows them to fight again. I am an avid supporter of these guys so I'm pumped for their 1.4 special patron gold uncensored limited edition nonsense.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Hi this game dont have any cheats like cheat engine or trainer or console codes??
Once you beat the game you can use the shift codes

Shift+1=kill enemies
Shift+2=heal allies
Shift+3=More ammo
Shift+4=Hurt allies

Now that I think about it, it might be control, so ctrl+1 and all that. I dont remember.

Reactions: Coke512

serega52ver

Sep 14, 2017
Sooo hard just go and check patreon( ), but nooooo, еvery bummer asks about the new version....

Reactions: MagicSlay

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
urgh, can someone tell the devs to change difficulty to "Retard" or "Autist" ?? i died on level with first worms -___-

Escalon

Nov 11, 2017
urgh, can someone tell the devs to change difficulty to "Retard" or "Autist" ?? i died on level with first worms -___-
Its not too hard, all there is to it, is to kill the big worms first, sadly, the game (we are talking D/Lsite ver 1.20 that i brought) has not many animations and 3 deafeat animations for the girls, other then that, its really meh, somehow reminds me of Killing Floor

As for the quality of the game, its a 5/10 its hella buggy, aiming is meh and the character models are sub-par at best, low polycount etc.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
any news of this game?? i have the v1.20 and as it seems they have released an uncensored version, since you can preview some pics without censor on the patreon page

Escalon

Nov 11, 2017
any news of this game?? i have the v1.20 and as it seems they have released an uncensored version, since you can preview some pics without censor on the patreon page
The last news i somewhere heard is they will start to work on a new game, dunno where i read that, but it makes sense with the lack of progress of the game.

ZaUnknowns

May 20, 2017
i checked, there is no new version and the development progress is unavailable for those who are not a member of patreon

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Well that was kinda meme, new version adds an extra level thats pretty nutty and a 5 minute long canned scene which is good. Just wish you could choose parts of the scene instead of having to watch the whole damn thing. They were supposed to have a decensor patch with this version as well. Maybe they are looking to put it out in a different way or idk. I personally feel like their patreon post was like.. kinda machine translated so I was 100% sure what they were trying to get at.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes