3.60 star(s) 11 Votes
D

Deleted member 87664

is there an uncensored ver?
buy the way here's my 100 present unlocked save! just unzip and put it in root C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\RoD_v01

Wisher

Jul 4, 2017
Translated from the provided Readme file:
Ver 1.10
- It corresponds to the game pad. Only Xbox controller, so-called Xinput is supported.
DirectInput is not supported.
· Easy difficulty level has been made even easier. This is the last time to adjust the difficulty level.
- When the animation of the hero stuck, it was fixed so that it can cancel by pressing Pause.
- The animation of SHG 12 was modified (Aim, Reload).
- Fixed the problem that Henatai Machine appeared in KillingScene in CG mode.
- Fixed the problem that the camera got caught at the FPS viewpoint in CG mode.
- Fixed a problem that ScreenResolutionScale, KillingScene On / Off was not saved.
- Fixed the problem that the character was able to operate during the cut scene of Act 5.
These seem to be the 1.10 changes.

Reactions: devablaze325

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Not usually into horror but this game has the right amount of action, sex, and rape by failure to make playing worth while.

Probably will see if I can play this with a cheat engine on my next run through.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I fucking love the sound of the P-90

The rest of the guns need work I think

The ADS is absolutely awful

They should allow you to ditch your default pistol (Glock)

This game is pretty fucking cash.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
hope this is the uncen version
Rumor is a uncensored version will be on completion at least that is the word on the street they need to fix some of the gun play mechanics however as some weapons are floaty as fuck

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Which they may just have as of now since it is censored and will be fixed later.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes