3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

croPath

May 10, 2017
Fun, basic game, don't play on anything lower then hard since its too easy and you get all scenes anyway once you finish the game.

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
is it me, or do the girls not defend themselves?
one has an assault rifle, one has a shotgun and the loli has a bloody minigun, plus they only get raped when their knocked down, in other words they likely simply dont have the energy plus this is a sex game ofc they dont defend themselves from it

Reactions: Beavis21

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
one has an assault rifle, one has a shotgun and the loli has a bloody minigun, plus they only get raped when their knocked down, in other words they likely simply dont have the energy plus this is a sex game ofc they dont defend themselves from it
In hentai world if you are female EVERYTHING rapes you.

Reactions: Beavis21

serega52ver

Sep 14, 2017
They (teamKRAMA) say something for patreons, " ", can somebody check what is it?

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Seriously though, how do the girls defend themselves? They have done it twice, the first time was when I was playing the demo. I was trying to fuck the green hair girl and a zombie had came up to us and the other two destroyed the fuck out of him without hesitation. The second time was when one of the girls got down by a zombie and again, without a moments notice, destroyed.

It'd be nice if it was a toggle option or, imo, a slider. Far left being meat walls. Far right being being terror on the streets rather than in the sheets.

My PC isn't that grand but even on Med graphics (and low everything else) I can handle myself pretty well but trying to babysit even on easy is difficult on some maps.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes